Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered LR Denial Stuff

alex_

Truly Feared
In what lr's can you LR Denial In JB. Or is there no LR Denial at all in jailbreak (I've heard admins in the past say this in 2016-2018) or has it been added to the Blackwonder Rules again?

Sodium Chloride

Uncharitable

Ko He

Some lr's are invalid, which means you can deny them, such as "warden has to say poopyjoe after every order" or "reds may chase baiters" etc, but you may not deny lr's that are valid such as "climb race" or "hunger games" etc.

alex_

Truly Feared
Some lr's are invalid, which means you can deny them, such as "warden has to say poopyjoe after every order" or "reds may chase baiters" etc, but you may not deny lr's that are valid such as "climb race" or "hunger games" etc.

Yeah I know that, I'm only wondering what lr's can be "lr denial" not "invalid lr".

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal

Cowboy

1591821105941.png

Heres the official rules that indicate what you can and cant do with a custom LR.

If the custom LR is invalid, you do not have do participate in the LR's designated activity.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Yeah I know that, I'm only wondering what lr's can be "lr denial" not "invalid lr".
It is considered LR denial to:
Refrain from giving the last nonrebel red his LR.
Freekill a red who's earned LR before he's chosen it.
Ignore a valid custom LR as warden.
Repeatedly deny and regive LR without a valid reason.
Attempt to give/enforce orders on a freeday LR (Freeday for all, Gotta go fast, Low Grav).
Disabling Friendly Fire on Tiny Round.
Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

alex_

Truly Feared
It is considered LR denial to:
Refrain from giving the last nonrebel red his LR.
Freekill a red who's earned LR before he's chosen it.
Ignore a valid custom LR as warden.
Repeatedly deny and regive LR without a valid reason.
Attempt to give/enforce orders on a freeday LR (Freeday for all, Gotta go fast, Low Grav).
Disabling Friendly Fire on Tiny Round.
Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

What about VSH? People say if the Hale does nothing then it's LR Denial.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

So you're saying if you're hale on a VSH lr you can killbind/kill yourself with no repercussions
the game doesn't let you killbind as hale, you MUST play the game, however im sure if you are caught using other methods such as leaving and joining back to avoid being hale and ending the round you could be punished for it

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

what if you commit sweeper water?
What if you commit in cannon (jb_wetworks)?
On some maps, instakill hazards teleport Hale back to his spawn point on the map due to the amount of damage dealt in one tick, others do Kill hale, i think that would count as a method to deny the lr if you are Hale although that would be up to any staff member who dealt with that

alex_

Truly Feared
What happen if the reds trap the hale in a minigame? For example fall game in the minecraft maps. Would the reds be delaying or the Hale? and is it lr denial?

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

What happen if the reds trap the hale in a minigame? For example fall game in the minecraft maps. Would the reds be delaying or the Hale? and is it lr denial?
Yes. It is delaying and hence denying LR.

The players participating, and the LR itself should still adhere to the rules. Else, it can respectively be regarded as LR denial and Invalid LR.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom