Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Lr denial (Report on |knightfire|productions|)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

#Wilde
Steam Name - |knightfire|productions|
Steam ID - [U:1:306949255]
Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Knightfireproductions/

Reason- I was suppose to get LR, while getting LR he was on my head but i hadnt gotten the menu yet. So he was still in my bait zone in which i can hit him untill i got the menu or until he moved. After i hit him he killed me. So i got lr denied.

Attachments

• jailbreak.dem
    1.7 MB · Views: 241

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Well I don't know whether or not this is true, so you'll have to forgive me but I'll have to leave this to another admin.

And yes, the demo work :p

Amy

#Wilde
Bait exists till given lr. Ive played JB alot and know that for a fact but for this server im not really sure but i hope its a rule if not it should be added. Just my opinion. Also thanks Loldielol. (Xentris idk if your one of the kids on the server but ive seen u on. I wouldn't expect you to know all the rules and go off saying what you think is right. I respect your reply but dont defend if hes your friend.) There has been many kids on ghosting, talking while dead, and those who encourage it

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Steam Name - |knightfire|productions|
Steam ID - [U:1:306949255]
Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Knightfireproductions/

Reason- I was suppose to get LR, while getting LR he was on my head but i hadnt gotten the menu yet. So he was still in my bait zone in which i can hit him untill i got the menu or until he moved. After i hit him he killed me. So i got lr denied.
I'm not sure if last player which WILL get LR is killable for simply hitting a guard or rebelling... unless if he hits the warden without permission. that would make alot of sense...

however i'm not sure if this is banable or not, as well as this only happened once, and we can't just ban someone for 1~3 days for such... mistake i believe... (i only assumed that this happened once cuz i'm too tired to even look at the demo, i need some sleep @_@)

However if you have evidence of the same player doing the same thing over and over again that's when he will be banned for 1~3 days.

That's my opinion on this case... and i would like to hear @NotNotchSilly 's reply to this, cuz even i want to be sure about it.... and because he knows more than me in JB.

Amy

#Wilde
Okay if it happens again ill record it, Thanks 4 the reply Wolf. Also get that well rested sleep :)

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Bait exists till given lr. Ive played JB alot and know that for a fact but for this server im not really sure but i hope its a rule if not it should be added. Just my opinion. Also thanks Loldielol. (Xentris idk if your one of the kids on the server but ive seen u on. I wouldn't expect you to know all the rules and go off saying what you think is right. I respect your reply but dont defend if hes your friend.) There has been many kids on ghosting, talking while dead, and those who encourage it
This is true and he was denying your last request but since he didn't really wasn't aware of him breaking the rules I think a one day ban would be reasonable and not longer...

Banned for 1 Day

Amy

#Wilde
@Xentris no offense but this had to be settled. No one called you here anyways and don't be rude please. In order to get something solved it has to be cleared by a mod/admin first. These issues happen often in JB and im not going to stand there and let it go when i can fix it and make it better for others to enjoy there time there.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

@Xentris no offense but this had to be settled. No one called you here anyways and don't be rude please. In order to get something solved it has to be cleared by a mod/admin first. These issues happen often in JB and im not going to stand there and let it go when i can fix it and make it better for others to enjoy there time there.
Thanks for helping make it better

Reactions: Amy

Amy

#Wilde
Oh it's my pleasure , it's who I am as a person , helping out when and where I can to solve the problems and make it better for others to enjoy while I do the work for them that I don't mind at all @NotNotchSilly:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom