Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed LR changes suggestion

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

There are some LR's that I would like to see changed for the better, as I think they can be improved from how they are currently.

Hulk Day

This LR is not very fun as you struggle to kill anyone without getting a random crit as people just mash the space bar and launch to the top of the skybox, so I think that inta-killing people with a single hit would be more fun as it make sense as its hulk day you should be super strong.

HHH Day

This LR is not very fun either as you are discouraged from fighting people as the strat is to hide or avoid everyone else keeping your overheal then fighting once the other people lose theirs so maybe encouraging fighting like granting overheal when killing someone might be a good change.

Hide n' seek day

Basically warden is locked and nobody is selected as warden so this day is kinda pointless as the last red does not even get ammo like in prophunt they just get frozen and eventually get killed so having someone become warden would fix this problem as the last person should get LR like the non automatic version.

VSH

I have accepted that bhop is not coming back to vsh, but since it is removed and you can't be in climb adding a bushwacka jump would be sick to gain a height advantage on maps without ladders it also can be used as a mix up option to potentially escape when caught out. Maybe giving the HHH a axe climb just like in regular blw vsh might be cool but not sure if it would be too strong as HHH is already the best hale. Speaking of hales the Christian Brutal Sniper should have his theme song the millionaires holiday play when someone plays as him as that song is an absolute jammer and it feels weird without the song. Add Robot Saxton Hale since he already is in regular vsh it would be sick having him in the LR version just imagine him using his rage and demolishing a teletrap sentry nest in a blue side teleport.

Since the rapid fire pistol weapon replacement for the sapper is gone maybe adding the throwable kunai from regular blw vsh might be nice. I think you should have the ability to opt out of becoming hale as some people in jb just don't wanna play hale and they just basically deny the LR by letting people kill them or just leaving then rejoining so the ability to opt out of becoming hale might be a nice addition if its even possible.

Pienamai

Face Melting
Hulk Day

This LR is not very fun as you struggle to kill anyone without getting a random crit as people just mash the space bar and launch to the top of the skybox, so I think that inta-killing people with a single hit would be more fun as it make sense as its hulk day you should be super strong.
Just wanted to add that I think it could be fun if jumping on an enemies head would instakill them on hulk day

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I think you should have the ability to opt out of becoming hale as some people in jb just don't wanna play hale and they just basically deny the LR by letting people kill them or just leaving then rejoining so the ability to opt out of becoming hale might be a nice addition if its even possible.
What might be better than this is a preferred team option for LR's in general, since we have a few that autobalance the teams now, where setting your preference to red would also exempt you from being hale.

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
I believe Hulk Day is completely useless since they just jump around and kill people. I see many wanted to remove HHH, I don't think it's a great idea since HHH seems just fine, besides lacking people interesting in picking HHH for the LR round. Other LR seems fine as well since I have no problem with any LRs.

Meowsler

Positively Inhumane
Ngl VSH needs massive changes as proposed. There's more bosses included in the server dedicated to the game mode, and imo RTD might need a little less of a cooldown too, since JB tends to have less players on than VSH servers, but that's a guess. Maybe dial back the RTD cool downs, since medics can't really revive people iirc.
On that topic, allow Medi's to revive people?

I'll try and update this post with more proposed changes and suggestions once I'm done showering here.
Update :
- Allow engineers to craft the AMP's to give the team crits and stuff?
- Allow small metal packs and heal packs to spawn in a grid where the red players spawn similar to how hale spawns with them in armory

Last edited:

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Headless Horseman being able to wall jump would be a great addition if possible since he is the worst boss by far right now and adding the amplifier would be a good addition to buff engineers.

As for medics and snipers, they are by far the best classes in VSH 2 because of their abilities to revive and wall jump so if they were added I feel like they should be nerfed somehow. Maybe walljumping takes 10-30% more hp off you than normal and medics revive markers last a few seconds less before disappearing.

Meowsler

Positively Inhumane
More suggestions to update LR's :
- Holiday punch day
Give eveyone a speed boost (Alot of people don't know how to Bhop, plus it generally just helps things move along quicker). Maybe resistance too, as it will encourage more Pootis pow instead of just hitting each other.

- Saxxy
Give people the ability to rtd, or give eveyone resistance to have the round last maybe a minute or two longer.

Meowsler

Positively Inhumane
Also if it wasn't suggested already, I may have missed this ;
- VSH
Allow Reds to Goomba stomp the hale.
Also maybe dial back the hp scaling for hale? A majority of red tends to be newbies and pretty much just exist to add more hp to hales already near unbeatable state, not to mention hale can roll Extended Reach and end the round in a minute.

Here's another suggestion, remove certain rtd's for hale only.
Increase the odds of Reds to get good rtd's in order to combat the immense health pool

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

More suggestions to update LR's :
- Holiday punch day
Give eveyone a speed boost (Alot of people don't know how to Bhop, plus it generally just helps things move along quicker). Maybe resistance too, as it will encourage more Pootis pow instead of just hitting each other.

- Saxxy
Give people the ability to rtd, or give eveyone resistance to have the round last maybe a minute or two longer.

Personally I don't think Holiday punch day needs any changes as the rounds are pretty fast as it is, having a speed boost would be weird and resistances would be awful as heavy already has 300 health giving him more effective health would mean just mashing space bar would be even more powerful.

Adding rtd to Saxxy would mean just rolling powerplay or team crits would just immediately end the round I quite like that its just melee combat and that the rounds are fast paced sorta like Valve rocket launchers.

Meowsler

Positively Inhumane
Adding rtd to Saxxy would not be great as just rolling powerplay or team crits would just immediately end the round.
Could remove a few of the possible rtds, but it's just Holiday punch day without laughing or the pootis

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Allow engineers to craft the AMP's to give the team crits and stuff?
Sure?
Allow small metal packs and heal packs to spawn in a grid where the red players spawn similar to how hale spawns with them in armory
Already happens, health and ammo packs spawn in one of the cells.
Maybe resistance too, as it will encourage more Pootis pow instead of just hitting each other.
Just crit boost everyone.
Allow Reds to Goomba stomp the hale.
This is fine if this isn't already the case.
Also maybe dial back the hp scaling for hale? A majority of red tends to be newbies and pretty much just exist to add more hp to hales already near unbeatable state,
We tried reducing his HP, but that ended up making it so a stiff breeze knocked him over, especially on servers with fewer players.
It's fine where it's at rn imo.
not to mention hale can roll Extended Reach and end the round in a minute.
If a trolldier or spy rolls this, the round also ends quite quickly. Go figure.
Here's another suggestion, remove certain rtd's for hale only.
Increase the odds of Reds to get good rtd's in order to combat the immense health pool
Red's already have an advantage when using RTD, they have more chances of getting a good result since they have more people to roll.

Meowsler

Positively Inhumane
I have an idea for making VSH a little better, same case with normal vsh servers, taunting for a few seconds should grant criticals
Any update on this, also Medics should be allowed to revive team mates at least once

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom