Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined looshex's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

looshex

User name: looshex

Name
looshex

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:45781393

Your DiscordID
looshex#4154

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Blackwonder SG servers. I would like to moderate the Blackwonder SG Dustbowl class wars server.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I am very active on Blackwonder servers and would like to be a part of helping them run smoothly.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
On weekdays, from 4pm to 9pm (SGT) and on weekends from around 10am to 11pm.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Anyone hacking should be permanently banned from servers. Racism shouldn't be taken lightly and players who are racist or harass others should be warned, and banned if they carry on after a warning. People who exploit should not be banned, but depending on the exploit people should be warned or kicked.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Although I haven't moderated on a server before, I have had a lot of experience with the game its self and I am very active on Blackwonder servers.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Practical

Unremarkable
Hello Looshexs, just a quick little review of your application
Racism shouldn't be taken lightly and players who are racist or harass others should be warned, and banned if they carry on after a warning.
We do not warn or ban for racism, usually this punishment starts off with a 1 day mute/gag. \

People who exploit should not be banned, but depending on the exploit people should be warned or kicked.
We do ban exploiters, this punishment also usually starts off with a 1 day ban.

Your punishment section is very incomplete and the ones that you have go straight from a warning to a ban, please allow more ramp-up in your punishments, please don't go from a warning to a ban.

I suggest reading this guide, taking a look at the rules and other applications.

Have a good day,
Practical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom