Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined LOONATEEK's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOONATEEK

Mildly Menacing
Username: LOONATEEK

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? LOONATEEK

Who has punished you?
Seraphina

Why were you punished?
Exploiting,priors

Why should we revoke your punishment?
So the person who exploits as I will get out does not get punished but I do. And besides barley anyone was mad about it, they were just asking how to do it. and its not like I was the only fucking one. Really fair

LOONATEEK

Mildly Menacing
and its not the a pose glitch thing where you can have weapons on blue because then the caber cant even work

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

"Other people do it, therefore I'm also allowed to do it."

Incorrect. You should report other players who break the rules instead of following them off a bridge like lemmings.

@seraphina

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin

You were reported for abusing a caber exploit. You are more than welcome to report players who are also abusing, but that doesn't change the fact that you were exploiting as well.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
So the person who exploits as I will get out does not get punished but I do. And besides barley anyone was mad about it, they were just asking how to do it. and its not like I was the only fucking one. Really fair
Your attitude here and on our Discord doesn't convince me that you won't be doing this in the future. An exploit is an exploit.
I will be declining this appeal for now. Please take a break and check your attitude before you appeal or play again, whichever comes first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom