Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking to help someone out on their contracts and someone to help me out on my contracts as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

Yeah i'm serious now, No more posts this is the last one, And i'm looking for someone that is ACTUALLY gonna help me, I will help out for free and looking for someone to help me out for free as well.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

They are random everytime, sometimes it's 75 kills, sometimes it's 12500 or 125000 damage, Basically random everytime.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

I don't understand this community anymore,
I post a thread and then they tell me " You said hiring instead of looking" Then i made looking for contract helpers AND THEN " IM NOT GONNA HELP YOU WITH NOTHING IN RETURN" THEN I MADE THIS, GIVING SOMETHING IN RETURN, YET IT'S BEEN A FEW HOURS NOW AND NO ONE WANT'S TO HELP ME EVEN THO I'M GIVING SOMETHING IN RETURN? Now i can just see that this community is greedy, All they want for payment is fucking metal, not even a contract help for free in return, even tho both him/her and i are getting scrap at the same time, NO THEY DIRECTLY WANT SCRAP, NOT BY DOING CONTRACTS EVEN THO IT'S THE SAME THING, THEY DIRECTLY WANT FUCKING SCRAP, NAH IM NOT GONNA DO ANY CONTRACTS EVEN THO IT'S JUST THE SAME THING, I'LL JUST GET SCRAP DIRECTLY AND NOT WASTE MY TIME ON CONTRACTS, If some of you actually want directly scrap and not to do contracts (Helping) Then none of you know how it feels to do contracts for a year, Good fucking bye to all of you, I'm not posting a single fucking thread anymore, I don't care if some brazilian players are mic spamming, I'm not gonna report, I don't fucking care if i get gagged, Just gonna patiently wait, I don't fucking care if someone is being racist or dissrespectfull, I'M NOT GONNA REPORT, So good fucking bye, This thread is still opened and i'm stilll looking for contract helpers, If none fucking help by tommorow or are willing too, Then all of you fucking reached Mr.Krab's greedy level, Good bye now, I will continue doing contracts like a fucking idiot, Going to fucking x10 or x1000 servers highertower and just do fucking contract's like a moron, Goodbye to all of you, If some of you are actually fucking willing to help, Don't post here, Add on steam, You can see my profile right there, Now good fucking bye.
- Veljko Ristic

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

You're really good at flying off the deep end.

Maybe people aren't interested in helping you because of the fact you constantly go "over-the-top" when even a neutral comment or light criticism is given.

Jim isn't a monster... yet... He's just a bit sassy towards everyone. Yes, that includes other admins.

I'm going to assume your post was moved to the Dumpster because it was not a question (assuming it was the thread I commented on stating it wasn't a question), therefore it's in the wrong section and does not fit into any other.

Anything else is that's happened is down to your miscommunication.

Also, don't go making another apology thread; I don't think it would go down as "well" as your last one did. https://blackwonder.tf/threads/apologizing.14887/#post-64014

This Capture.PNG is also beyond immature.

This is a shitpost, btw, I think. Delete if required.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    223.1 KB · Views: 202
D

Deleted member 2049

I post a thread and then they tell me " You said hiring instead of looking" Then i made looking for contract helpers AND THEN " IM NOT GONNA HELP YOU WITH NOTHING IN RETURN" THEN I MADE THIS, GIVING SOMETHING IN RETURN, YET IT'S BEEN A FEW HOURS NOW AND NO ONE WANT'S TO HELP ME EVEN THO I'M GIVING SOMETHING IN RETURN? Now i can just see that this community is greedy, All they want for payment is fucking metal, not even a contract help for free in return, even tho both him/her and i are getting scrap at the same time, NO THEY DIRECTLY WANT SCRAP, NOT BY DOING CONTRACTS EVEN THO IT'S THE SAME THING, THEY DIRECTLY WANT FUCKING SCRAP, NAH IM NOT GONNA DO ANY CONTRACTS EVEN THO IT'S JUST THE SAME THING, I'LL JUST GET SCRAP DIRECTLY AND NOT WASTE MY TIME ON CONTRACTS, If some of you actually want directly scrap and not to do contracts (Helping) Then none of you know how it feels to do contracts for a year, Good fucking bye to all of you, I'm not posting a single fucking thread anymore, I don't care if some brazilian players are mic spamming, I'm not gonna report, I don't fucking care if i get gagged, Just gonna patiently wait, I don't fucking care if someone is being racist or dissrespectfull, I'M NOT GONNA REPORT, So good fucking bye, This thread is still opened and i'm stilll looking for contract helpers, If none fucking help by tommorow or are willing too, Then all of you fucking reached Mr.Krab's greedy level, Good bye now, I will continue doing contracts like a fucking idiot, Going to fucking x10 or x1000 servers highertower and just do fucking contract's like a moron, Goodbye to all of you, If some of you are actually fucking willing to help, Don't post here, Add on steam, You can see my profile right there, Now good fucking bye.
- Veljko Ristic
You know who would help you for free? Friends. But you seem to be so toxic and aggressive people avoid you. Which is also why I declined your friend request, and you decided to throw a little remark in my profile comments because I said I didnt want you on my friends list. Hiring people or not, no ones gonna appear in a snap for a job. You threw a temper tantrum over something that could've been resolved easily by changing the word "hiring" because it seems that isn't what you meant after these kinds of tantrums. Hopefully you find someone who is willing to bust their ass for a person who cant keep their own cool. https://blackwonder.tf/threads/apologizing.14887/#post-64014 this meant nothing then

EDIT: Forgot to add this
toxicboitryingtoaddme.png

Philip

Australium
Contracts are meant to be FUN. They give initiative through a reward system to play on the servers. If you are just playing to collect such reward, I'd say it's you who is being greedy.

Time is money. People are not going to waste their time doing something that doesn't benefit them at all. That is why people want to get PAID for a service. Note that payment does not include something that the service doesn't want. It's like paying a restaurant with Walmart Coupons.

shadowness

Unremarkable
- Veljko Ristic
oof when you can physically feel the 11 years of age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom