Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for some Steam Profile Animators!

Paragon

Foster The People

Paragon

Hello there! As someone of you know i love personalisation and recently ive been wanted to remake my steam profile as ive grown bored of it. I lost access to create animations during my open period and i do not have the right programs at home.

So thats why im here!
I am looking for someone who can create animations for steam showcases.

I can only pay TF2 pure.

My current list of desired showcase animations:
Artwork
Workshop Showcase
(Screenshot in consideration but unlikely)

Rules:
1. It cant be an animation easily recreated by websites or apps especially places such as Gfycat or Legend.
2. For Artwork it can not be squared and must follow the height of the background
3. Send me the list of programs you have/will or likely use.
4. I will pay half at the halfway point of progress made and the rest at the end before you send me the files

I get this is an odd set of rules but it helps me prove the Legitimacy.

I will provide all the images i would like used such as my watermark and .pngs of the images and drawings.

Leave your prices down bellow and i will contact you to talk about it.

Please spread the word, even if you can not animate but know someone that can and plays tf2, link them this post!

Thank you and take care!

Last edited:

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Oof TF2 items for animations.
The only people I know who animate (me included) require PayPal payment.

You might find some on the steam discussions who work with templates and stuff.

Mars?

Mildly Menacing
I know a guy called Anonymous Banana he makes great sfm. I seen his artwork on #art in discord but he has been quiet lately.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
His discord
Name: AnonymousBananas#0585
Please do not confuse animations with static SFM pictures.
He might not even want sfm artwork in that sense. There are enough people doing these for free as well

Though they only stated something about some pictures and drawings they have.

Paragon

Foster The People

Paragon

Oof TF2 items for animations.
The only people I know who animate (me included) require PayPal payment.

You might find some on the steam discussions who work with templates and stuff.

Paypal is always a god forsaken pain for me to get which is why i said i can only do tf2 keys because that is all i can use right now.

Please do not confuse animations with static SFM pictures.
He might not even want sfm artwork in that sense. There are enough people doing these for free as well

Though they only stated something about some pictures and drawings they have.

Yeah im not looking for anything SFM related.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Not gonna blame you... Paypal can be difficult.
Could you tell us what exactly you would like to have animated? Maybe its something i can do really quick.

Paragon

Foster The People

Paragon

Not gonna blame you... Paypal can be difficult.
Could you tell us what exactly you would like to have animated? Maybe its something i can do really quick.

What i had in mind was primarily for the workshop showcase was animated text in 3 boxes and one box with icon/watermark having a motion to it at the far left. (The video i attached is the only example i have of what i mean)

I can provide the images and what not of what i want used but a smooth motion like that is what i am looking for.

Attachments

• Temp4.mp4
    9.9 MB · Views: 406

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Smooth motion isn't anything hard. though im not gonna go through the trouble of the workshop showcase. I made one myself and I don't like the workaround you have to use for those (steam wise).

The provided video is really something simple to do. I can't see much effort which went into that to be honest.
its literally just a bit of wiggling with a glow and an audio visualizer with a random song on the top and bottom.

The only thing left which would make it a steam cliche artwork is a a fractal noise which makes it look like a laser.

Nothing bad about it, but its an animator's thing to say.

Paragon

Foster The People

Paragon

Smooth motion isn't anything hard. though im not gonna go through the trouble of the workshop showcase. I made one myself and I don't like the workaround you have to use for those (steam wise).

The provided video is really something simple to do. I can't see much effort which went into that to be honest.
its literally just a bit of wiggling with a glow and an audio visualizer with a random song on the top and bottom.

The only thing left which would make it a steam cliche artwork is a a fractal noise which makes it look like a laser.

Well this was done way before i even joined steam nor was it for steam. This was just an example of what i was talking about :v

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Sorry, it's fine don't worry, ^^

Could you define "Smooth motion" a bit more? like a specific kind of thing you want to happen/animated in it? Or really just some wiggling?

Paragon

Foster The People

Paragon

Sorry, it's fine don't worry, ^^

Could you define "Smooth motion" a bit more? like a specific kind of thing you want to happen/animated in it? Or really just some wiggling?

Smooth as in the way it does not snap around/ cutting off or have a poor frame rate, basically wiggling but a noticable or overkill amount. There is a term for it but idk what it is because its not wiggling.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
oh, well I guess.
Though you gotta go through the pain of setting it up. Send me the stuff you want in it. I'll have a look.

preferably over discord

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom