Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined look an idot is posting an appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

blw.tf Shining

heres format STEAM_0:1:181535524
Invoked on 08-25-17 22:26
Banlength Permanent
Reason Freekilling through illegal FF- perma by Jim
Banned by Admin Wanka
Reason For Unban : Ok hi admins and general players i got banned yesterday for a day i loooked on blackwonder forgetting to sign in to see my spray ban appeal stuff and i was banned for a day then today i went on blackwonder uberupgrades and im banned still and i reaalized i have to check on my ban and when i did i went on and its perm so i thought to make this appeal but before i did there was some spray ban comments i went and checked and what do ya know a admin said that i was on a thin line and stuff and he mentioned that i would be perm if i would get banned and then i knew i had messed up so can i atleast get a week or 2 ban
instead perm i dont go on blackwonder page at all unless mute ban or somthin also Jim commented it 2 wks ago and i havent been on blackwonder site since spray ban, and with my luck i know this is probibly gonna get rejected but ill try.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

So.. what I'm reading here is: I don't look at the Blackwonder website; equalling to I haven't read the rules.
I don't check appeals, therefore the final warning I was given was not noticed until now, despite being publicly available for everyone to see.
You knew you messed up only after you checked your spray ban appeal to see the final warning.

Despite this final warning, and the huge ban list including a couple of the same ban reason, AND a threat to hack the servers... You want an unban.

You haven't even apologised for your actions, nor have you even acknowledged your mistake(s).

I'm not buying it for a second. You shouldn't get another chance; each ban is a warning before a final perm is placed. If, in all that time, you haven't even bothered to consider reading the rules, or thinking "Why do I keep getting banned, maybe I should read the rules" or something similar to that, you do not deserve an unban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom