Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined loll00llol's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

loll00llol

Strange
User name: loll00llol

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:434532556

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
Duplicate account

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I dont how and why i got banned. Yesterday i was just playing VSH and go afk for awhile so i can trade from Scrap.tf but I decided to leave the server. When the time i get back i was banned. So i have to review my ban from the website and it is says there that i was banned from being a duplicate account, I may not have a decent evidence that this account is independent but If you unbanned this account i can assure you that I always play fair with sportmanship in every VSH server. I've been playing to the server for almost 2 years now never in that time i cheated. In tf2 I never really play a normal match because I like playing in VSH more, it is more fun and exciting. but who am i to decide, I hope who read this may understand.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You were banned for cheating at 3:38 and then you came back and tried to use an alt at 3:52 and was subsequently banned on the exact same server.

1595385576677.png

As for the
1595385691158.png

loll00llol

Strange
what a coincidence then, the other account was from my brother he tried to use an aimbot yesterday. but i can assure you that this account is not an alt and is independent i may not have a clear evidence supporting my case. Because the fact of the matter is that my account is innocent, the fact that I always play there and never get caught neither reported is because i play fair. and regarding on my play time on tf2 as you see its not exact, i wrote 2 years, I meant to wrote 1 year, because last year is when i start to join on the server and until now i still play there. I started playing on the server at jan 2019 to july 2020 which is 1 year 6 months if im correct, sorry im not good at math. it is wrote there that I played 298 hrs because we all know we get bored or tired sometimes and need some break once in awhile right. but i have evidence that its been 2 years since i played the game

1595391204093.png

my last purchase was april 2018 for evidence

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I'll leave it open for comments, but the "my brother connected to the exact same server and got caught cheating 15 minutes before I joined" card is unlikely to be believed.

loll00llol

Strange
I have proof that I did not invent a story about my trading on Scarp.tf too, after I was banned

Screenshot_20200722_150224_com.valvesoftware.android.steam.community.jpg

It may be confusing but in your continent i was banned at 3:52 but in the philippines i tried to join at 9:52 but i was block by the server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom