Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined loiil's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

loiil

Strange
Username: loiil

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:102997316

Who has punished you?
pkay (idk him) 10000 cold knights (not involved but he gave me my latest punishment)

Why were you punished?
Im banned for a month for bypassing perma tban

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Firstly, i did NOT attempt, in any shape or form, to bypass my main account's permanent tban.
I do not know why my perma tban got lifted and i believe it is a fault with the system, i only recently (about 1 month ago) realized i could go on to blu and did not question it, although im aware that i was tbanned in the past and it is my fault for exploiting it and i totally understand and deserve whatever punishment i receive for it
but i just want to clarify that i did not bypass it on my own.

Secondly, i want to appeal my ORIGINAL perma tban from 03 March 2019.
i do not know if pkay remembers what happened on that day but i do.

During that round i DID mass freekill. However, it was not intentional.
I use a blue yeti microphone and it has a mute button on it and i muted myself as warden as i was talking in real life to someone during a free-for-all bumblebeam game that i made myself on one of the trees in the supermario map with the mario kart next to bowling.
I gave the order of no crouching, noticed no red was complying and repeated myself atleast 2 times before MFK occurred. However i forgot i muted myself irl and no one in game thought i had muted myself and hence, this led to me freekilling everyone on the tree. pkay, who was present in the server, perma banned me on the spot.
My MFK was not intentional and i do not have any proof. I guess a question would be why would i mfk as a warden during my own minigame that i made when i could have just freekilled everyone from the start? I was giving orders as a legitimate warden.

Thirdly, I acknowledge the fact that I should be banned for my inappropriate behaviour on blu in the last week,
I was pardoning reds on blue when i should be killing them and i deserve the punishment i receive for it.
But please, reconsider my permanent tban and one month ban and punish me solely on my latest report. I hope you are able to understand i did not do anything to bypass my previous perma tban.

Last edited:

loiil

Strange
correction: i realised i could go on to blu around the end of june to early july i do not remember exactly when

loiil

Strange
this is my original perma tban

Sun Mar 03 2019 14:49:44 GMT+0100 (Central European Standard Time)
Admin: (STEAM_0:1:48828302)
Length: 0
Reason: mfk
Removed by: STEAM_0:0:102997316
Remove Reason: Tban isn't working, attempting to refresh

loiil

Strange
i hope this can be used to substantiate my claim that i unintentionally mass freekill due to a muted irl microphone
blue yetu.jpg

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Firstly, i did NOT attempt, in any shape or form, to bypass my main account's permanent tban.
I do not know why my perma tban got lifted and i believe it is a fault with the system, i only recently (about 1 month ago) realized i could go on to blu and did not question it, although im aware that i was tbanned in the past and it is my fault for exploiting it and i totally understand and deserve whatever punishment i receive for it
but i just want to clarify that i did not bypass it on my own.
Taking advantage of a bugged tban to break rules on blue is 100% intentionally bypassing it. Whether you caused the issue or not is irrelevant.
As for whether or not the tban comes off, that's up to @Pkay or one of the forum managers if he doesn't respond. I have a question however: why should we remove this when you've clearly demonstrated that you will continue to be disruptive, given the chance? Since you started bypassing the teamban you've been re-punished 4 separate times (counting this one), twice by donors and twice by staff. Even if this comes off, you're only 1 or 2 teambans shy from being permed again anyways.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
It looks like you are still unable to safely be on the Blue team.

loiil

Strange
Could i be given a chance to redeem myself before im finally perma tbanned no questions asked with no ability to appeal?
Im 1 or 2 tbans from being perma tban like you said.

I do not discount the fact that i bypassed tban but i just wanted to clarify that it is not within my power because i feel that using some script or command or application to bypass tban is a way worse offence as these methods can be spread around to others.
i respect the punishment i receive for bypassing tban as mentioned earlier.

Lastly i just want to say that i know that pardoning reds will ruin the jailbreak experience for my fellow blus. I believe i can be a contribution to the fun in sg jb as there aren't that many people willing and able to go warden or even be a competent guard (as seen from the numerous reports on players in sg jb).
In my opinion, i believe that being strict with reds is a simple mindset to acquire and i hope that by doing so, I'm able to prove that i can be an asset rather than a hinderance to the sg jb community.

They say a man never really knows himself until his freedom's been taken away.

Also, i want to add on that i am not appealing to have my latest report for pardoning reds to be overlooked.
I sincerely believe i deserve to be going on a vacation away from blu for some time for my misbehavior on blu.

Thank you for taking the time to read my really long appeal ! Have a good day ahead.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Your priors are in-fact old. However, the report is against you shows you are still unable to be trusted on blue. I suggest 10k lift the server ban and perma ban you from blue.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
For the record, I fully intended to lift the server ban as Robb recommended, I just didn't have a chance to access Sourcebans until tonight. As long as you stayed off of blue, it didn't really matter to me.
That was before you decided to alt evade this morning.
Demo's attached, the IP's match up as well as the voices. Your alt has been permanently banned, the ban on your main will stay. Any more accounts and your main's ban will be upgraded to permanent with no chance of appealing.
Declined.

Attachments

• loi.dem
    18.3 MB · Views: 119
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom