Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Liver Dealer's Ban appeal

Liver Dealer

Username: Liver Dealer

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198356591868

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
"Griefing, and Ghosting on Discord"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i was not confronted by anyone about this ban, and i only recently joined the discord for the first time, my discord name being "The Liver". i genuinely think that 10000 Cold Knights mistook me for somebody else, or someone has been falsely reporting me on one of those achievement engineer servers. i really do hope that this was just a misunderstanding, and may be allowed to join your servers again.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
You were actively giving the reporter's location away via spectate and also provided your colleagues with a method of getting to him when he was behind a locked door. The fact that this is punishable isn't exactly a secret, one of your buddies literally said as much while you were doing it.

Attachments

• You.PNG
    You.PNG
    4.2 KB · Views: 57

Liver Dealer

You were actively giving the reporter's location away via spectate and also provided your colleagues with a method of getting to him when he was behind a locked door. The fact that this is punishable isn't exactly a secret, one of your buddies literally said as much while you were doing it.
i would like to point out that i never entered spectator, and after looking at the report i see the "other proof" section and i can indeed deny that i was ever in contact with any of the other people mentioned aside from the public in-game chat.

Liver Dealer

i would like to point out that i never entered spectator, and after looking at the report i see the "other proof" section and i can indeed deny that i was ever in contact with any of the other people mentioned aside from the public in-game chat.
if i ever entered spectator then it was probably a miss-tap while trying to quickly respawn

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
My mistake, you weren't the speccing one, you were the rando that was shooting at him on his team while he was invis so the enemy soldier could locate him. Amazingly convenient that the other guy wasn't speccing him at that time too. You're either coordinating or are incredibly dumb, to be doing that to that specific player at that specific time.

Liver Dealer

My mistake, you weren't the speccing one, you were the rando that was shooting at him on his team while he was invis so the enemy soldier could locate him. Amazingly convenient that the other guy wasn't speccing him at that time too. You're either coordinating or are incredibly dumb, to be doing that to that specific player at that specific time.
i think i'll choose the incredibly dumb option-

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Due to it seeming more likely that you were, in fact, in the wrong place at the wrong time, I'll reduce the ban to a more reasonable length. But let me be clear: the sort of nonsense on display in that report is not something we tolerate. I'd suggest avoiding Scrumpy like the plague if you wish to continue playing here.
Accepted.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom