Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Limechickeno's appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dranax blw.tf

Type of punishment: 3 day mute

Name: Now my name is Dranax blw.tf

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:174326171

Admin:JIM

Reason of punishment: Encouraging rule breaking, constantly talking

Reason to revoke punishment: I am quite confident that i had not been encouraging rule breaking, to believe it or not I actually tell people not to break the rules (Map exploits,red disguised as blue, free killing, delaying, etc)
Although I think this is a miss understanding, I would like some proof to justify this mute so I am not getting mad over something I actually did. I may have been constantly talking, but I was not talking over warden nor was I being rude or spamming my mic for no reason.

Please read this so I can talk to others.

Thankyou

Sincerely Limechickeno

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You ran out of peach cell as soon as the round started, died, then encouraged everyone to abuse !fire. I told you to stop and you started babbling about how "it's technically not abusing, not in the rules waaaaaaah", then you started spewing nonsense that I don't even remember but was unrelated to the round. Your position was that since you're so smart and it's not in the rules and what not, I can't do anything about it. My position was you were being a nuisance and disrupting the round. Use the 3 days to reconsider your behavior. Declined

You also posted in archive where already resolved appeals go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom