Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Lightly Salted Roast's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akeno

What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:244119516

Who has punished you?
Consle?

Why were you punished?
I think I was Vac Banned/team banned for cheating on a freetoplay account?

Why should we revoke your punishment?
The reason this is al in question marks is because ts based off of what my younger brother told me. I know this is gonna sound like a typical "blame your siblings" excuse but apparently my little brother tried LMAOBOX on one of my freetoplay accounts, I let him play on my extra account, and joined one of blackwonder's servers, instantly team banning me for life... I'm a constant user of the Jailbreak servers and would love to play on blue; I have a mic. If there's nothing you can do I understand, as I'm just glad my main account wasn't banned, but would like to continue playing unteambanned.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:244119516

Who has punished you?
Consle?

Why were you punished?
I think I was Vac Banned/team banned for cheating on a freetoplay account?

Why should we revoke your punishment?
The reason this is al in question marks is because ts based off of what my younger brother told me. I know this is gonna sound like a typical "blame your siblings" excuse but apparently my little brother tried LMAOBOX on one of my freetoplay accounts, I let him play on my extra account, and joined one of blackwonder's servers, instantly team banning me for life... I'm a constant user of the Jailbreak servers and would love to play on blue; I have a mic. If there's nothing you can do I understand, as I'm just glad my main account wasn't banned, but would like to continue playing unteambanned.
Why would hacking cause you to become teambanned?

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

You aren't teambanned, banned, or comm blocked.

Isn't this the second appeal where nothing was going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom