Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Let's test Jailbreak with NO CRITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prounder999

Mildly Menacing
Fucking finally Jb that doesnt have crits now we dont have to worry about Snipers bodyshotting or getting one shot from behind Thanks so much

PicklePicklePickle

Somewhat Threatening
You know you could turn that no crits into an LR. That's what we did at vantage...
Compared to other LR's that would be incredibly tame. Also, a difference from having it as an LR to having it on a server is that the LR would encourage mass rebelling.

EDIT: I see that someone's confused so I want to elaborate a bit. For the first part, what I meant by it being tame is that, at least for me, I would never pick 'No Crits' over other (more fun) LR's. If you want an LR that makes it easier for you to rebel just give yourself freeday, or pick Guards Melee Only day. Speaking of Guards Melee Only day, this LR would basically encourage mass rebelling, just like Guards Melee Only day. In a server where guards always crit, having a round where they don't is obviously a rare opportunity that most Reds are going to use, compared to a server where it isn't a one-time thing, meaning it won't lead to every red rebelling at the same time (plus the team-ratio still being 1:3 on a crit server with this LR).

Last edited:

Cryptolyte

Uncharitable
Compared to other LR's that would be incredibly tame. Also, a difference from having it as an LR to having it on a server is that the LR would encourage mass rebelling.

EDIT: I see that someone's confused so I want to elaborate a bit. For the first part, what I meant by it being tame is that, at least for me, I would never pick 'No Crits' over other (more fun) LR's. If you want an LR that makes it easier for you to rebel just give yourself freeday, or pick Guards Melee Only day. Speaking of Guards Melee Only day, this LR would basically encourage mass rebelling, just like Guards Melee Only day. In a server where guards always crit, having a round where they don't is obviously a rare opportunity that most Reds are going to use, compared to a server where it isn't a one-time thing, meaning it won't lead to every red rebelling at the same time (plus the team-ratio still being 1:3 on a crit server with this LR).
And that is why you have it as an lr rather than the whole server, so it's only active for one round

PicklePicklePickle

Somewhat Threatening
But that was literally my reason for not having it as an LR. It would only work as a server, or at the very least, it would work way better as a server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom