Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Let me introduce myself

EnoSkyFire

I'm EnoSkyFire known in a lot of different servers and I started playing tf2 in 2009 (long story). I almost have 5000 hours on tf2, I have played all gamemodes. I like to play all types of games from RPG to tactical to first person shooter to...and Minecraft. I'm 17 years old(18 in december) and smart but not a nerd I'm also strong an fast and if you don't belief me then why are you reading this introduction. I like to play with friends but when they aren't online I get bored fast. I also like to help people but I got scammed once trying to help someone so my trust is very low. Now I have only written good things, now the bad things. I can get mad sometimes because I have seen a lot of stupid things in my life that makes me a very serious person but don't worry not so much in games, I hate people that think they are better then others and people that blame others for their own mistakes.

This was my introduction.

~EnoSkyFire

Feel free to join me in game; I like to met some new players.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Uhhh, Jesus. You could've just said that "I'm a teenager" instead of all that. <3-sarcasm-<3

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Hello, EnoSkyFire, and welcome to the Blackwonder forums. I hope you have a great time here. ;)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom