Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Lennyfaec's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I dont think the vast majority of his profanity is any worse than the current average admins. Hardly any of it is actually directed at anyone.

General Zimmer

Store Manager
Hi, Lenny.

Your chatlogs seem generally immature and it looks like you don't handle conflicts well, but I can see from your comments in this app, and when I spoke to you privately that you can be mature. Also, even though you've decreased the number of lennies you've sent, I'd still say you should unbind that bind and use "xd" or "haha" as a replacement. Lennies come off as really immature and I'd recommend just stop using them, especially when you want to be taken more seriously as an admin(As a bonus, it will look more professional).

you can turn this Neutral into a +support If you can act more like you've done here and in our dm's while playing tf2.

Good luck from here, and I hope to see you around. ;)

Wodeurus

Uncharitable

Alex

Can do, I was actually thinking about replacing binds with something basic after Jampoint's reply, like "Do not spam" or "Be nice to each other". I need to think about it more, or please leave a suggestion here if you have a good one

Melectrome

Legendary
*Insert something that hasn't already been said here*
~neutral leaning to +support

Actually...
0E5219E1-EFC1-4FB7-8FB0-BF0602ED7A2D.png 0B2459A8-5804-42B5-BB24-7E8363820EC8.png 471CA818-F712-4DD0-9501-7D6C6CD93378.png 31A53B8E-01FB-4427-A12D-1B1506DE8C48.png 6431482A-3EB3-45CA-A376-CC390CAB0AE5.png

Some of these messages are tf2 jokes, but some are obviously insults. Also shows how you poorly deal with rulebreakers.
Strong ~neutral leaning to -support

Last edited:

Wodeurus

Uncharitable

Alex

I'm sorry but, these screenshots do not show when it was written (maybe it's because I'm using phone at the time when I write this reply), but a little less than a month passed now since real insult shown here. It is kind of recent but I understand my mistake and willing to change whether I get the chance or not.
Sidenote I appreciate if anyone points out what they don't like in me, makes it easier to improve

Last edited:

Melectrome

Legendary
I'm sorry but, these screenshots do not show when it was written (maybe it's because I'm using phone at the time when I write this reply), but a little less than a month passed now since real insult shown here(screenshot 3). It is kind of recent but I understand my mistake and willing to change whether I get the chance or not.
Edited the post with better screenshots.

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

oof, after I've seen what Melectrome posted, I'm gonna have to change mine to a -support.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I'm sorry but, these screenshots do not show when it was written (maybe it's because I'm using phone at the time when I write this reply), but a little less than a month passed now since real insult shown here. It is kind of recent but I understand my mistake and willing to change whether I get the chance or not.
Sidenote I appreciate if anyone points out what they don't like in me, makes it easier to improve

They occurred right before you applied, And chatlogs were down for a week, so we can't know what happened during that period.

Wodeurus

Uncharitable

Alex

Okay, I think I need to say my final word on this app.
I didn't consider that this high-school year might hit me hard, my chatlogs are obviously not fine, I still need to grow up and realize some things.
I'm still gonna stick around blackwonder forums/servers and discord, might have to donate and atleast try to do something with it, dunno if I'm gonna apply again anytime soon, but if ever, I'll be prepared better.
With all due respect to staff who took their time to look into this app, +support or -support, criticise and suggest things, I must ask to decline this app.
Gonna focus more on real life for now, but hope you'll find someone better.
Big thanks to Zoltan for actually motivating me to even try, <3
Have a wonderful day, see you around.
Can we still be friends? Pls?

Keep Calm.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 12)

Top Bottom