What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Pending Lennyfaec's Admin Application

User name: Lennyfaec

Name
Lennyfaec

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:436254656

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on? Blackwonder Deathrun #1 / #2

Why would you like to become an admin? I'm playing on the dr server(s) regularly, and I don't see an admin there often, so I would want to keep the server nice and clean.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play? Using GMT+5 I'm usually available from 8-10AM to 10-11PM, with breaks depending if I'm home or not

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play General Rules
Offensive behaviour - Warning>1 hour mute>6 hour mute>1 day mute>2 days mute>7 days mute
Spamming text/voice - Warning>1 hour mute>6 hours mute>1 day mute>2 days mute> 7 days mute
Other languages in voice - Warning>30 minutes mute>1 hours mute>2 hours mute>6 hours mute
Immature in voicechat - Warning>1 hours mute>6 hours mute>12 hours mute>1 day mute // If someone has problems (didn't develop low-toned voice) these won't apply
Inappropriate sprays/objectors - Warning>If the player refuses to change spray/objector, 1 day ban>If the player keeps using them, permament sprayban
Hacking/cheating - Record a demo, if the player is confirmed cheater/hacker> Permament ban
Exploiting - Warning>Kick>6 hours ban>1 day ban>2 days ban>7 days ban
Exposing undercover admin - Jokers won't be punished, otherwise, Warning>1 day ban>7 days ban
Abusing !calladmin - Warning>6 hours ban>1 day ban>2 days ban
Deathrun Rules
Ghosting - Warning>Kick>1 hour ban>6 hours ban>12 hours ban
Delaying - Warning>Kick>1 hour ban>6 hours ban>12 hours ban
Faking freerun - Kick>6 hours ban>12 hours ban>1 day ban
Suiciding as death - Kick>6 hours ban>12 hours ban>1 day ban>2 days ban
All of the above will be increasing only if player keeps breaking the rules, it's possible to extend from listed maximum if the player will continue to break rules
Edit: Ghosting - Warning>10 minute mute>30 minute mute>1 hour mute>6 hours mute
Is there any other information you would like us to know about? I'm applying because I saw a message in TF2 chat, saying that "If you play here all the time and would like to support the community, apply for admin on our forums, also forum/discord activity helps alot but is NOT necessary", possibly from Zoltan

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Steam
Hi Lenny
Your application seems fine, I know you're rank one on Deathrun 2 and you have a lot of points on Deathrun 1 as well, so you obviously spend a lot of time on the servers. I'm a little surprised at how alright your punishments are considering admins on deathrun are a rare sight. You also use calladmin responsibly, you might want to join discord and use the #requesthelp channel though, it's a lot more effective. Haven't thoroughly looked through your chatlogs but I spotted this, I'll post it to embarrass you:

One thing I found weird is how fresh your account is. Do you have another account, one that is older? When did you start playing the game?

This does not embarass me in the least honestly but.. Yeah, might need to stop saying that. I had a few accounts previously, and on neither of them I played on blackwonder, because I didn't know about it, all of them were either hacked or forgotten, so this is the new main one, created on late Spring or early Summer. If you mean blackwonder.tf account, then.. I didn't feel the need to create it earlier, but like I said, because of the message in TF2 chat I decided to take my chance.

Last edited:

markk

Athazagoraphobic
Staff member
Steam
Ghosting - Warning>Kick>1 hour ban>6 hours ban>12 hours ban
Something to mention about your application that I'm not okay with, this is ridiculously strict. You shouldn't kick someone just because they are ghosting, and you shouldn't be banning them either. You should instead gag/mute them accordingly.

That's all I spotted in your application, otherwise it's decent.
Also, while at the topic of embarrassment; You seem to have this very weird want of telling people to fuck you, as you have roughly 5 pages of you saying that.

I must had hurried with that one, then I suppose I should change that to - Warning>10 minute mute>30 minute mute>1 hour mute>6 hours mute
As to my "want", I'll stop doing that

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Steam
I meant the emberrass you thing as a joke, but whatever. The account thing concerns me because often times people will dump accounts once they’re VAC banned or have a long history of causing trouble that they want to get rid of.

I haven't received any VAC bans though, I don't have evidence of course because.. well, I don't have any access or remember previous accounts nicknames or any of that stuff, and I didn't cause trouble (Can you really get a VAC playing DotA only?)
I didn't had a computer for a long time, like 2-3 years, and this Spring I got one, so I decided to make a new account, because last one was hacked

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Staff member
Steam
can you provide us a link to it? i'm sure you should be able to find it

I don't think I can, I used that account when I had no PC, playing in computer clubs, I didn't really care that much about it
Although I'll ask my friend if he still has it in his friends list, otherwise I don't see a way to provide link
Edit: Yeah, he deleted it from friends, I can't find it
Edit1: Apparently he found even older profile - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197604751

Last edited:
Should I provide anything else? Otherwise I have only one question - Is there anything specific I must remember if this application will be accepted?
I can also visit other servers if someone will ask for it on discord, I will review other gamemode rules if needed