Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined lemroch's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemroch

Scarcely Lethal
User name: lemroch

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Blackwonder sg

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
Duplicate accounts

Why should we revoke your punishment?
That is not me, someone may have hijacked me and went to join a blw server, since we dont have the same ip console may have thought it was a duplicate account.

Last edited:

lemroch

Scarcely Lethal
ban

Attachments

• ban.jpg
    ban.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 131

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
This account look familiar to you?

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
That is not me, someone may have hijacked me and went to join a blw server, since we dont have the same ip console may have thought it was a duplicate account.
Here's the thing though, the reason I honestly doubt this whole "hijacked account" thing: the IP's are the same, on your account and the one I posted earlier. You were banned on Wednesday for Exploiting by DareRush, the other account attempted to connect with the same IP a day later and got sleuth banned, then you tried to rejoin and got sleuth banned again for sharing IP's with that account. Either you're lying, and just got on a different account to try and bypass the ban, or this hijacker has also somehow compromised your internet connection. Neither possibility encourages removal of this ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom