Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Legend's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Unremarkable
User name: Legend

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What is your SteamID?
[U:1:849149180]

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
Advertising hacks.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was told after my last appeal to wait a month and clean up my chat logs while still being gagged. Its been a month and waiting for the revoke.

Legend

Unremarkable
Sorry if "Why were you punished?" or "Where were you banned from?" is not answered. I guess its a visual glitch but I did edit it and fixed it but not sure if its visible on any other screens. The reason for why I was punished was for advertising hacks. And was punished on a 2fort server. I thought I would clarify this since I was told that others couldn't see it.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
To be clear...

No, to be accurate, no one said it would be removed after an additional month. I merely said it should remain at least an additional month for your role in raiding another community's discord.

Legend

Unremarkable
I never raided a discord. If you mean raiding wonderland then that's not correct because I never broke a rule when on that server when the "raid" occurred. I never went on blu and freekilled, I can prove this because I've been teambanned before that even happened. Therefore I wasn't able to be on blu anyways. I was just on red chilling with the homies. If you consider me just by following others to an event that I didn't even plan and was not doing anything wrong just chilling on red and following orders and you saying that I raided, then your wrong.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I was very clear that I meant the discord; because, that is what I said. I have DMs with you begging me to unban poizen, even though he was the one organizing it, right in blws discord. Or how you mocked corrin for explaining why raiding other communities is bad. Then you lied to me in DM to me about being involved, until I showed screenshots proving otherwise. I was overly nice and ended up unbanning you, kitty and poizen, eventually. Don't twist the situation.

Just like I didn't say the gag would automatically be removed as you said in this appeal. Do not make things up; especially, when I can just look at your last appeal for my words or look in discord.
Given recent unrelated activity, l think this should remain an additional month.

Legend

Unremarkable
Well sorry If I misinterpreted what you said and I did try and convince you to unban my sister and poizen, that's true but that has nothing to do with anything. "Raiding another community's discord" How??? Can you show me evidence? I don't recall ever raiding a discord. And me disrespecting Corrin in a discord shouldn't result straight to an extended punishment on blw servers. You can always just kick me again for disrespecting someone on a discord. But anyways, when in the future can I get an appeal approved?

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Well sorry If I misinterpreted what you said and I did try and convince you to unban my sister and poizen, that's true but that has nothing to do with anything. "Raiding another community's discord" How??? Can you show me evidence? I don't recall ever raiding a discord. And me disrespecting Corrin in a discord shouldn't result straight to an extended punishment on blw servers. You can always just kick me again for disrespecting someone on a discord. But anyways, when in the future can I get an appeal approved?
Kerk can ungag you whenever he wants. I was just calling out your lies.

Legend

Unremarkable
Its been almost a year and been like this since. I felt like I've learned my lesson by advertising hacks and finding ways around to type in game chat after map change and since I was told not to do this, I haven't done it.

Legend

Unremarkable
If you mean these screenshots that you took that you call "lies". It just shows me mocking corrin. This doesn't make me involved in a raid.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190721-211316.png
    Screenshot_20190721-211316.png
    422.9 KB · Views: 168
  • Screenshot_20190721-211358.png
    Screenshot_20190721-211358.png
    439.7 KB · Views: 196
  • Screenshot_20190721-211306.png
    Screenshot_20190721-211306.png
    384.4 KB · Views: 197

Legend

Unremarkable
Like Cmon me saying fuck wonderland, saying it was funny, and mocking corrin doesn't make me involved with a raid nor a liar. It was just me throwing opinions that I guess hurt your feelings.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I had multiple staff from that community reach out to me. I had to spend hours trying to calm things down.

1567138123290.png

I never went on blu and freekilled, I can prove this because I've been teambanned before that even happened.

^^^^ The only reason you didn't participate on blue, you couldn't. Can't imagine why you were already teambanned.

Again, this is 100% up to Kerk. He messaged me, and I told him that it was entirely up to him.

Legend

Unremarkable
Congrats all you proved was that I was there which I specifically told you I was there and I experienced it a while ago. My steam id is not even in the confirmed raiders list and you took a pic of me and some people talking on a discord that you weren't even hearing nor involved in. There was no issue in joining my own discord call with all my friends and since everyone was online I happen to join them and maybe have some fun. You have no evidence of what my intentions were and all because I joined a call and decided to join my sisters game you suddenly think I wanted to raid and that I was involved. Also you can't assume what I would have done if I wasn't teambanned. I don't even know why i'm talking to you it was kerk that silenced me not you. You still proved nothing.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I am only responding; because, I think it is entertaining to watch someone spew webs of nonsense. All the while they believe they are proving some point. You advocate for trolls, and I find that comical. You're easier to goad than my boomer father.

Legend

Unremarkable
Im trying to prove to you that your idea on me “raiding” is incorrect and that you shouldn't be punishing me because you THINK that I did something wrong purposely and legitimately. And im also trying to give you my perspective from my side to actually put yourself in my shoes and actually see the possibility of why im correct. But of course some admins hate to admit that they are wrong. Enough bullshit from you. Ima wait on kerknor.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You were punished for repeatedly advertising hacks, nothing else.

On your appeal, I gave my suggestion. Knowing that you more than condoned the drama of raiding other communities. Knowing that you would mock someone for sensibly telling you why it was wrong. That's the minimum. And I didn't see how you would provide a positive contribution. As someone who fosters a group of trolls who have caused drama.

Legend

Unremarkable
Bringing up me mocking corrin is pointless and I dont know why you would talk about that since its got nothing to do with anything. Your really trying to make me look like a evil person here. Ive spoke with corrin after that entire incident and as of now we are at good terms. But the more you assume that I purposely contributed to the raid, the more it looks like your trying your hardest to make yourself look right and me wrong. All because you see me in the same game and the same call as my friends, you jump into assumptions and accuse me of doing something that clearly others were doing and not me. I was simply trying to follow orders and just chill. I didn’t even consider myself as part of the “raid”. But you wouldn’t care. Your beliefs are not facts. You should work on that admin.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning Legend,

So to clear a few things up that you have asked me in conversations. First, the relevance of adding information such as the raiding of a discord. This provides insight into your character and overall attitude while in this community. The staff tries to gather as much information as possible that is related to the topic so that a discussion and resolution can be achieved.

Now, to clarify your reasons for having your silence removed.
I was told after my last appeal to wait a month and clean up my chat logs while still being gagged. Its been a month and waiting for the revoke.
No one told you that you were entitled to having this removed. I won't quote Robb as he already did. As far as myself is concerned, all I told you was this.
legendbother.PNG

You asked me when you could appeal again. Appealing any sooner than that would have resulted in the appeal just going into the dumpster. Submitting an appeal is asking the staff to review evidence to determine if the appealer has learned from their past mistakes and improved their behavior. Submitting this appeal does not grant an instant revoke of the punishment.

Advertising hacks in BLW servers is not permitted. Period. Now your appeal was humored because it was more than evident that you were doing this to be edgy or cool as a joke. A sufficient amount of time had passed to take a look at the scenario to which you were punished. I suggest you take another look at the rules to familiarize yourself with them to avoid future punishments. With that being said, I will remove this silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom