Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Le Dog.blw.tf's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Dog.blw.tf

What is your SteamID? http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038861751/

Who has banned you? LittleMissSunshine

Why were you banned? I just accidently teamkilled her and she banned me.

Why should we unban you? Just for something small I get banned thast not nice

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

According to sourcebans you're not even banned.
He is more than likely talking about a guard ban, I've also heard from some friends that she has banned quite a bit of people indefinately so pretty much permanently for accidentally or not ment to be breaking rules

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

*Rates my reply dumb* although I have never played tf2 jb and I don't even know what a guard ban is, I just stated something obvious.. ayayayy boi ._.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

1. Notch, you know nothing about it. Everyone gotten a deserved teamban for ignoring my warnings and continue to break that rule I warned them for. Nobody did anything by accident. I do not banhammer them if it was just an accident and unlike you I do not use /slay and /rplayer when I get freekilled. Unless they freekill other players (aswell), then I will use /slay and if needed /teamban or /ban (depends on how known they are on the server with the rules. I know you are still trying to slander my name since you still tell people how I got you demoted when I didn't, you got this to yourself. Also you still haven't publicly appoligized to the ENTIRE adminteam for disrespecting us with telling lies to everyone. Teamban is glitchy af so if people without a mic go on blu and i try to teamban them and it says he/she is already banned, then I give a dayban because he/she knew already it was against the rules. I used to give so many chances, i'm sorry if i warn them once or maybe twice but not ten times anymore. And I don't permanently ban them from the servers.
2. I was doing a mic check and you did not answer me and kept ignoring me (with even countdowns), I placed you on red and you came back to blu, I teambanned you. THAT is what happend.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
He is more than likely talking about a guard ban, I've also heard from some friends that she has banned quite a bit of people indefinately so pretty much permanently for accidentally or not ment to be breaking rules

Please provide proof if you are going to make such allegations. You are seriously taking it too far.

Amy

#Wilde
Wow didn't think you would go that far @NotNotchSilly. Miyu only issues bans when needed as do all admins. Let's not make allegations because your *friend* has said something about her (Have you ever thought they probably are the ones rule breaking). My friends can tell me the same thing and i honestly wouldn't believe them because it would be hard to (Unless i actually see a video of it). Rumors are rumors. (Admin's know not to abuse the system...)

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I banned Lane who was on at the time who is good friends with Notch.

I did the past two days more bans and silences more than I did before since I stopped giving out too many warnings. Now they get max 2 when there are multiple rulebreakers on because it is exhausting to repeat yourself so often.

But they were all legit. Notch just wants to keep throwing dirt upon my name to have other people think I am bad. But on those times I did my actions, either @Cosmo , @Darky❤ , @Grizzly , @Ben289 , @Sakuya Izayoi , @Taxi-Man or @Spunkie were there and will be able to confirm. I remember Grizzly and Ben laughing during most of the time on Discord with the situation two days ago.

But this proves I was right about you.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I am going to deny this application since it was about a teamban for being blu without mic. Either you get yourself a mic or you stay on red to prevent from getting an actual ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom