What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Le Chien Chèri's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Chien Chèri

Unremarkable
Username: Le Chien Chèri

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/8BBY

Who has punished you?
Midnight Owl

Why were you punished?
A video where it seems i freekilled a red person on jailbreak (This was around 2 weeks ago but i didn't appeal until now)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
The video:

In the video, which is shown through the red person's POV (who also reported me, and sent this video), the warden gave the order: ''afk in the marker''. (I am the sniper top right.)

Through the red's POV, you can see he goes to the marker but at 9:31 in the round (0:08 in the video) you can see he starts lagging very hard for around 6 seconds; the round-timer, warden, blus and the voice chat all disappear and/or stand still for those 6 seconds. I didn't know he was lagging until i saw the video he sent while reporting me.

Through my POV, he was in the marker and indeed was afK but not afM because he moved his mouse constantly for 6 whole seconds on my screen. I even hesitated killing him because usually he always complies with the ''afk'' order so i thought something was up but then i already killed someone else who wasn't afk so it would have been favouritism to not kill him.

I don't know why he didn't move on his screen, nor do i have proof that he did cause i didn't record it, but i hope that through the evidence of the hard lag in the video and the knowledge among the general community that, altough i kill alot during the AFKAFM order, i don't kill without a reason (and in the few times when i do accidentally freekill i always slay, not that that's an excuse, but you know!) my teamban could be reduced.

I wish it could get reduced cause i think I think my teamban is longer than it should be because it's 4 weeks even though my last guardban was 1 week. (Not sure how the ban system works exactly so i hope i'm not sounding arrogant or demanding.) And because i hope i made it clear that i didn't just shoot him out of nowhere. (As far as i can make myself clear without any counter-evidence of course.)

Ideally removed altogether because i 100% didn't freekill but since i dont have a recording as proof i don't expect that at all. But i found out how to record demos and from now on i won't make the same mistake again and will record everything!

Thank you

(P.S. I think that the person who reported me also knows himself i didn't/wouldn't just kill him out of nowhere here, especially without slaying, because normally whenever he is KOS after moving during the AFK order he regurarily says: ''We can talk about this Ana'' before i even aim at him. So he knows very well whenever he is KOS in my books and that i only kill him when he is actually KOS. And i think he only reported me because he doesn't like me. This theory spawned because i was just reading the discord and saw he reported someone else who he thought was me and said ''The only reason i'm reporting is because i think it's Ana''.)

Last edited:

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
After some discussion between admins and mods, while based on JAy pov is indeed freekill, JAy lost his network packet/lag to our server itself which wasn't helpful, however, he was afk long enough for at least 9 secs before lagged. However, packet returned and he still afk for 1 and 1/2 secs until you kill him. While you don't prove yourself that you are innocent and your teamban history is lengthy. After your teamban over your on last lag before perm teamban, I suggest toning down your strictness. FYI many guards don't kill any red base on laggy movement or no movement packet from a player at all from my experience.

Last edited:
  • Happy
Reactions: Jim
Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)