Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Late Spawning problem with Jailbreak.

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Hello, I have to make a "Problem" with jailbreak.

When I join jailbreak but not join team yet because I was looking on forums like 4 mins roughly (after I join JB LA). then I back to "windows" of TF2 and type "auto team" on console and join red, and some reason I spawn "late". It happened yesterday during vsh for or, and right now. (Latespawn only works with the red team) I think we need fix address as soon as possible! IF YOU READING THIS AND TRY TO DO THAT YOU COULD LEAD BANNED! NOT RECOMMEND!

Last edited:

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

Worth mentioning there has been an increase in people who use this over and over on purpose, it doesn't matter what team you're on you are spawned as a red in the blue spawn spots which most of the time is inside of the map's armory

theawesomecrispy

Somewhat Threatening

Crispy

After some testing with Bene it seems the late spawn blocker works, not sure about it coming into effect after the round has ended, but the problem of people late spawning shortly after the round starts and killing blues was resolved by the new plug-in.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom