Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Lane's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:113841588

Who has banned you? Viking34

Why were you banned? I posted saying I wanted to leave the community due to issues that effected me personally and a month or so after this post Viking34 assumed me wanting to leave the community was a ban request.

Why should we unban you? Although I have left the community part of blackwonder I still drop onto the servers to play with friends I've met in them. I'd also like to mention that I never requested to be banned as Viking took his own take on my leaving the community as an "Essentially a ban request".

Cosmo

Mildly Menacing
I don't see a single sorry in this post, you know appeals are supposed to show the admins a reason to give you another chance?
The ban is fully justified imo.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
my leaving the community as an "Essentially a ban request".

Less than two weeks ago you posted a thread stating your goodbyes.
I'm not sure where I misinterpreted this.

Surely
I have decided to leave this community and not return
means that you have decided to leave this community and not return?
Doesn't the ban help you fulfill your wishes? Did you not leave after all?

I'm led to believe you only wished to incite hate, in which case you should perhaps apologize for those things first as it's clear the so-called 'main' point of your thread wasn't withheld.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

The "I am leaving" thread was made in first place with false information to accuse and cause drama. @Viking34, maybe reduce it to few days or a week? So he learns that he has to behave and follow the rules like "Do not disrespect other players." for example.

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

I agree with the others here, your ban was justified.

I know most of the staff members right now, and I'm 100% sure that they always do their bans justified.

Last edited:

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I have never had an issue with you ingame, however on the forums you were just damn right rude and made up some bs story to try and get Miyuki in trouble. So in all fairness I do believe the ban was justified completely since you did say you were leaving. You had so many issues with people on here... so why come back after such a short time?

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I am closing the thread for now since it's becoming more and more like petty bullying.

However, if a proper apology, explanation or justification is provided privately, the ban will be removed by the person in question.

As of now, it's one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom