Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Lala7586's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
Name
Lala7586.

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:189047732

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes, I have.

If Yes, which ones?
DailyLife - Minecraft (average players: 200)
Superawesome - Minecraft (average players: 250-500)
ChiperGamingDK - Garry’s mod (average players: 15)

Are you familiar with admin commands?
I know some admin commands but I would like to learn all of them.

On which servers do you usually play?
BlackWonder UK | Vs Saxton Hale | Sky-high resort 24/7 (185.44.76.140:27015)
BlackWonder | Deathrun #2 (176.9.104.188:27045)
BlackWonder | Vs Saxton Hale | Top Maps (176.9.104.188:29011)

Why do you want to become an admin?
I have been playing Team Fortress 2 for years now, and I still enjoy it a lot. Including BlackWonder servers. I would like to be an admin because I love to help where I can and since I think you have managed to establish a great community, I couldn’t find a better place I would like to help. The vs Saxton Hale I usually play on doesn’t have enough staff members in my opinion. We do have a few but that’s not enough for a hole server which is so active as it is. I do believe that I would be able to help the server a lot and punish the people, who deserve it. One of the reasons why I feel like I have to take charge is because a lot of people are friendly over for each other, which I feel like is breaking the game for other people. Some players should not be above any other player. I have seen a lot of the majority of the server mic spamming, which is really annoying. I’m really happy about being able to play on your servers as well and I did have donator rank once before and managed to get it for credits now (because of my playtime).
Since I have donator rank, I feel like it’s not enough for me, to be able to punish those who deserve it at most. I can use some vote commands on them but that’s not enough, since people usually vote no, to annoy the others. I do believe that I can be a good staff member since I’m very active on the server each day. I have also been staff on some other servers, which have given me a lot of experience, that I can use now.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
I know who the staff members are but haven't spoken to any of them so I wouldn't say that I know them.

If Yes, please tell us their names.
None.

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
My timezone is
: GMT+1
Monday to Friday: 4.00 PM to 10.00 PM.
Saturday to Sunday: 11.00 AM to 3.00 AM
I have only given an overview of the times I can be on, if I have homework to do, I may not be able to play as long as I wrote.
Also, I want you to know that I will still be contactable on the Forum & Discord after the above times.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play

General rules:

Mic/chat-spam;
A warning will be given out. If it continues they will get;
1-hour gag/mute → 6-hours gag/mute → 1-day gag/mute → 2-days gag/mute → 1-week gag/mute → 2-weeks gag/mute → 1-month gag/mute. → Permanent silence.

Racism;
12-hours gag/mute → 1-day & 12-hours gag/mute → 1-day ban & 2-days gag/mute → 1-week ban & 1-month gag/mute → 1-month ban & Permanent silence.

Hack advertisement;
Permanent silence.

Hacking/Cheating;
I would get a demo of it and then watch it until I can for sure say that the player is hacking. If it is the case that the player is hacking, I would give them a permanent ban from all BlackWonder servers.

Inappropriate spray;
Permanent spray ban.

Exploiting;
I would report the exploit so it gets fixed. The player would get;
Warning & slay. If it continues;
1-day ban → 3-days ban → 1-week ban → 1-month ban → Permanent ban.

Admin or player disrespect;
3-hours gag/mute → 12-hours gag/mute → 1-days gag/mute → 3-days gag/mute → 1-week gag/mute → 1-month gag/mute → Permanent silence.

Different language in voice-chat.
1-hour mute → 6-hours mute → 1-day mute → 2-days mute → 1-week mute → 2-weeks mute → 1-month mute. → Permanent mute.

VSH RULES:

Camping as blue and red;
Slay → 1-day ban → 3 days ban → 1-week ban
On the red team, it depends on which class the player is.

Wasting time/Delaying rounds;
Slay → 5-hours ban → 12-hours ban → 1-day ban → 3-days ban → 1-week ban.

Friendly as blue and red;
Slay → 1-day ban → 2-days ban → 5-days ban → 1-week ban.

AFK as blue and red;
I would wait some rounds before doing anything to be sure that the player is AFK. If the player is AFK, I would;
Kick the player with the reason “AFK”
If it is the hale, I would kick him with the reason “Use /vshtoggle to turn off hale-queue”.

Ghosting;
2-hours gag/mute → 6-hours gag/mute → 12-hours gag/mute → 1-day gag/mute.

DEATHRUN RULES:

Ghosting;
2-hours gag/mute → 6-hours gag/mute → 12-hours gag/mute → 1-day gag/mute.

Wasting time/Delaying rounds;
Slay → 5-hours ban → 12-hours ban → 1-day ban → 3-days ban → 1-week ban.

Fakerun;
Slay → 2-hours ban → 6-hours ban → 12-hours ban → 1-day ban → 2-days ban → 5-days ban → 2-weeks ban.

Suicide as death;
A warning will be given out and reminded of /drtoggle. If it continues they will get;
1-hour ban → 2-hours ban → 6-hours ban → 12-hours ban → 1-day ban → 2-days ban → 5-days ban → 2-weeks ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Yes. I have been banned from exploiting once. https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-abi-lala7586.8090/ (As you can see.)
I know that my activity on the Forum and Discord isn't that much, nearly none but that will change if I get the admin role.
My Discord tag is Lala7586#1705.
Seems all relevant information is mentioned in the text above, but you should be welcome to inquire if any information is missing - Or if it happens that you are just curious.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I have personally witnessed you (a frequent medic and spy) as a participant of the lappis and kavanaugh crowd continually reconnecting to exploit late spawning.

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
First of all, thank you for your comment and I am glad that you didn't keep this to yourself. You are right about that I often play medic or spy, but how you get that I'm "late spawning" is surprising me. First thing is that I haven't used the exploit to late spawn even once, and wouldn't ever do it. I have been against "late spawners" and always told them to stop, and if they continued, I would start a voteslay on them. I guess you also can see it from my chat logs that have told many times that people should stop late spawning.
I don't know what made you think I was late spawning, but whatever it was, I hope you would take a look at it again and see that I haven't used any exploits.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I have personally seen it, that is what "made [me] think" that. I often come in with a different name, and players behave differently when they don't see me name. But since certain measure were taken a week ago, the late spawning (both deliberate and otherwise) have decreased. I simply had elected to rarely punish it, since it would have resulted in banning nearly half of the server at a time. I am just disappointed that you failed to admit it. I could point out tons of chatlogs with players saying one thing and then doing another, when they don't think anyone is watching. I know exactly what I have seen. I wouldn't have even considered it a disqualifying thing.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I did as you asked and looked up your logs. 493 Entries, which include warning about being friendly, afk and how to toggle off vsh. But strangely, nothing about "late", "spawn" or "exp". And these are for all your logs, not just sky-high, where I see you play.
1542053797794.png 1542053818846.png 1542053833327.png

I did think this sequence was funny though.
1542054075122.png

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
I don't know what you've seen, but I'm 100% sure that I've never used Latespawn. I also know that I have warned people not to use Latespawn. I do not know why it doesn’t show it in my chat logs.
Regarding the pictures you have posted, I have an explanation for it. I was in a minor discussion with a player. He said I was targeting him, and suddenly began to call me dumb, or actually all who killed him. When he became Saxton Hale, I chose to write "Stop focusing the medics" and "You get so triggered" to show him how annoying it is. Now that I think about it, I maybe shouldn't have done that.
About the picture where I wrote !respawn, I can’t for sure say why I wrote that, so, for now, I won’t say anything to that. If I do remember why I did, I will write it.

If you would like to know the name of the player to check his chat logs, just send me a message and I will give it to you.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Alright, I simply said I knew what I had seen, then you told me to look in your logs for your defense, and I showed you that your logs provided no such evidence. That's all.

As for the !respawn, I was just showing you that those were the only results for the word "spawn". Instead of editing any of the results, I showed you absolutely everything it returned. That way there could be little to no question about the logs NOT showing what you claimed they would show.

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
Well, I haven't read anything about that before now. Thanks for informing me, I don't know what else to say. I guess it had a bad influence on my application. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 11)

Top Bottom