Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved (LAJB) Report against Gary the Snail

Status
Not open for further replies.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
User name: 10000 Cold Knights

Who are you reporting? Gary the Snail

What is the accused person's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:210895678

What is the reason of the report? Donor Abuse, tick 1500.

File you have as proof: Attached.

Additional note: Reason given was "no mic" (Doesn't have to answer to non-staff, target had a working mic).

Attachments

• GarytheSnail.dem
    2.2 MB · Views: 133

Gary

Strange
I wasn't trying to get him to answer to a non-staff. All that happened was the cell doors were about to open and it was not clear and obvious that the guard had a mic. I have no previous donor abuse claims and if you want to remove the donor I have had for at least a year because of a simple misunderstanding I got nothing...

EDIT: + I have in my opinion matured from what is seen under my "record" so again if this is something that seriously does need to be put against me meat me with my consequence.

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I wasn't trying to get him to answer to a non-staff. All that happened was the cell doors were about to open and it was not clear and obvious that the guard had a mic. I have no previous donor abuse claims and if you want to remove the donor I have had for at least a year because of a simple misunderstanding I got nothing....
If you really had donor that long, you would know better than to call a vote like that before 9:00 ;p

Gary

Strange
If you really had donor that long, you would know better than to call a vote like that before 9:00 ;p
I don't really think it matters how long I have had donor or not. It was an honest mistake and if I have to be held accountable when it can be corrected with ease I will. You are just going around reporting everyone and making them a monster. If thats how you are trying to get admin it's not working.

EDIT: lets not forget when u marker trapped too.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I don't really think it matters how long I have had donor or not. It was an honest mistake and if I have to be held accountable when it can be corrected with ease I will. You are just going around reporting everyone and making them a monster. If thats how you are trying to get admin it's not working.

EDIT: lets not forget when u marker trapped too.
Marker trapped? Maybe before the rule was clarified by staff, but not once after.

I do not report people with the intent to demonize them, I hold myself to the same standard I hold others. I report people for broken rules because I myself know and would never consider breaking them. Accidents happen, thats why I don't report people for singular freekill. People dont always know the finer points of the rules, hence why I usually warn them in-game and see if they change their behavior, only reporting if they continue to do so. I say usually because certain offenses, like MFK for example, are severe enough to punish 1st, warn later. Donor abuse is one of those offenses. I regret not loading into the server earlier, as perhaps I couldve tried to warn you of the consequences of such a vote.

Regardless, my opinion is irrelevant, staff have final say on this and all my reports. Whatever this reports outcome is, please be more careful in the future when calling votes, thx ;p

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Gary has been punished, and his donor will be revoked.
Elcapast has been silenced for once again, encouraging rulebreaking.
Thanks for the report!

(If you guys want to keep discussing, please move this somewhere else)

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
OK. Update.
I've discussed the situation with another admin and we've come to the conclusion that we'll let you off the hook just this once, as this is your first time and you've been a donor for a long time, and 60 bucks is a lotta money.
We will still be punishing you for the donor abuse though, so the 1 day ban will remain, as in the donor guide it clearly states that donor abuse is abuse and will be punished.
Please don't call votes before 9, even if the person 100% doesn't have a mic. You never know if it might backfire someday.

After discussing with even more admins we're not going to make an exception as the length you've had your donor shouldn't affect if it'll be removed or not.
This was my personal mistake for not discussing this with more admins, so I apologize.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom