Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Kritaka's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kritaka

Strange

Kritaka

User name: Kritaka

Name
Kritaka

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes! 4 days, 2 hours, 1 minute

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:102208135

Your DiscordID
Kritaka#2003

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
NGS in 2018 (neogenesis network)

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
2FORT US I play that one all the time.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I love spending time in blackwonder servers and I really hope others get the same experience. I've met my best friends in blackwonder, and want to make sure that when people join the server, they aren't greeted with aimbotters, micspammers, harassment, and general chaos. I want people to really enjoy blackwonder and keep coming back to make friends with people, instead of leaving because one person ruined their first impression. Like back in my NGS days, I want to maximize fun and minimize chaos.

One more reason is to be an above-active moderator. I play TF2 a lot! Covid-19 and online college have given me a LOT of free time. I want to put that free time to strengthening blackwonder as a community and resolving any obstacles or problems as efficiently and thoughtfully as possible.

I bring to the table the quick-witted, but thoughtful process of punishing, the amount of free time i have to moderate, my maturity from moderating a server previously, and already being a veteran of operating mod tools. I love blackwonder, and hope that I can make it a great place to chill at.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
about 60 hours per 2 weeks.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Hacking > Perma Banned

Micspamming > 3 warns > tempmute/gag 1 hour > tempmute/gag 4 hours > tempmute/gag 1 day > 5 day mute/gag > 1 week mute/gag > 3 weeks mute/gag > perm mute

Profanity: 1-2 warns > 1 hour mute/gag > 2 hour mute/gag > 4 hour mute/gag > 1 day mute/gag > 3 day mute/gag > 1 week mute/gag > perm mute

Harassment (severe/targeting individuals): 2 warns > 1 hour mute/gag > 3 hour mute/gag > 1 day mute/gag> 5 day mute/gag > 2 weeks mute/gag > perm mute

Offensive spray (gore, extreme NSFW content) > perma spray ban

Illegal spray (images that actually violate the law) > perma server banned, spray removed immediately

Griefing (keeping spawn doors open, engaging in extreme spawn camping) > 1 warn > slay > kick > 1 hour ban > 4 hour ban > 1 day ban > 2 day ban >1 week ban > 3 week ban > 1 year ban > perma banned

Illegal activity (doxxing, etc.) > perma ban

Harassing or spamming staff (false mod calls, trolling, clear harassment) no warn > 1 hour ban > 4 hour ban > 1 day ban > perma ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I already know how to operate sourcebans and general mod tool use, I have been a donator for about a month and a half and have used votemutes and votekicks for bots, spammers, and other valid reasons. You can also expect me to be ready to answer modcalls around the clock. Thank you guys! I hope i can contribute to blackwonder!

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
"I bring to the table the quick-witted, but thoughtful process of punishing, the amount of free time i have to moderate, my maturity from moderating a server previously, and already being a veteran of operating mod tools. I love blackwonder, and hope that I can make it a great place to chill at. "

A couple of days before you applied,
1600049174421.png

Racism bad
1600049182171.png

Profanity itself is not a problem. But you are using it here to attack or insult someone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom