Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted KPengii's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

KPengii

Username: KPengii

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198334039487

Who has punished you?
Honey

Why were you punished?
Illegal warday leading to MFK

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I don't think it should be revoked necessarily, but Honey and I talked in the server and discord about getting it reduced. It was initially a 1wk Team ban (started about 2 days ago today), and I'm seeing if I can have that amount reduced to whatever seems fit.
What happened was it was last day, and we had made the day prior quick as to not chain special days. After a force-warden had no mic, they opened cells and when they were fired, I took over and tried to force a warday not knowing it had to be the first command given. This led to basically me, playing demoman, FKing other reds following markers I had placed down (markers placed for blues to follow) and MFKing about 6 or 7 people before round-end.
While this was happening, honey was telling me to stop, but I wasn't paying attention to VC since I was under the impression that my warday command was legal.
So yeah. Honey and I talked and he said he'd be okay with it being reduced, but said it would look weird if he just suddenly readjusted the time of the ban, so he recommended I make a post here to go through the official process.
I like blue and have a good track record :<

honey

Wicked Nasty

honey

Hi Kae,

Thanks for posting the appeal on the forums. I know you don't have ill intentions. I see you have been playing quite frequently and most of the time you are on, you're on blue and you do your best to follow the rules. As mentioned here, you were asked to proceed with a normal round approximately 3-4 times by myself and continued on regardless of what I said to you, which is why we are here now.

Although when punished you did admit you were in the wrong, and did apologize on multiple occasions for your actions. I do believe intent does matter when handing out punishments, so I'm happy to remove the ban entirely.

I also know that sometimes on Jailbreak people make things seem illegal when they aren't so you avoid doing them as warden. But in future when a staff member is telling you to not do something, you probably shouldn't do it because its avoids situations like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom