Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Knrboy's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knrboy

User name: Knrboy

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:92935769

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
"cheating/hax"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
This banishment placed upon me a few days ago is quite odd, I never have hacked before, and hold no record to it, I simply had gotten a multitude of kills (I assume) on a Jailbreak server which is completely normal as a guard. I have no hacks and don't understand if there is any way to prove I don't. This banishment may have been a mistake but I'm not sure, but I do wish to be unbanned as trade servers hosted by the Blackwonder.tf group are all important to me, but I am banned now because of it, I would appreciate if this banishment was removed, there is simply no proof of me cheating to back any claims, and I have absolutely 0 clues why I was banned, to begin with.

One note: There were no cheaters on the server either so I'm not sure if this ban was an accident of for some alternative motive.

Thank you that is all.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I simply had gotten a multitude of kills (I assume) on a Jailbreak server which is completely normal as a guard.
Mass Freekilling isn't normal. That being said, that had no hand in why you were banned, I would've just teambanned you if that was the only issue.
Demos are attached. I could only attach the one to the ban itself so I kept the other one handy in case this came up. This will be reviewed.

Attachments

• hax37.dem
    2.9 MB · Views: 96
  • hax37b.dem
    6.2 MB · Views: 114

Knrboy

I'm not exactly sure how to view these files you posted so I can't exactly argue what you're trying to prove, but I can assure you I've never cheated as I value my account, and my dignity I'm not sure if theirs really a good way to prove it right to you but if had cheated I wouldn't be making this appeal, I can assure you that much.

Knrboy

1. You can tell clearly that's not an aimbot, 927 Hours on TF2, and 11,000 on Garry's Mod is what made my aim so good.

2. If I was aimbotting I wouldn't be missing my shots, the only reason I got kills so fast was that the Police/Blu faction gets instant crit shots thus killing anything hit by it.

3. Assuming that you may claim to me using Xray, its obvious multiple times in the recording I searched for players and had used my cognitive thinking skills, and functioning eyes to find people.

Its clearly not hacking, just general combat skill I have over the 3+ years of gaming aiming well isn't hard, but getting experienced enough to kill people isn't hacking either.

Also your clip is incredibly jittery which is odd as Im assuming that's your end

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
1. You can tell clearly that's not an aimbot, 927 Hours on TF2, and 11,000 on Garry's Mod is what made my aim so good.

Hours are irrelevant

For example, you have SO MANY hours, but don't know how to work with demos

I'm not exactly sure how to view these files you posted so I can't exactly argue what you're trying to prove, but I can assure you I've never cheated as I value my account, and my dignity I'm not sure if theirs really a good way to prove it right to you but if had cheated I wouldn't be making this appeal, I can assure you that much.

So are you super experienced and knowledgeable or not?

2. If I was aimbotting I wouldn't be missing my shots, the only reason I got kills so fast was that the Police/Blu faction gets instant crit shots thus killing anything hit by it.

Correct, it looks like you are fighting the feature trying to lock on hit boxes. It nearly looks broken and is trying to aim at blues.

3. Assuming that you may claim to me using Xray, its obvious multiple times in the recording I searched for players and had used my cognitive thinking skills, and functioning eyes to find people.

Uh huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom