What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Knowing Who Is Freeday And Who Isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spunkie

Scarcely Lethal

bam

On Jailbreak, there have been many cases where the warden and the guards mistake the freeday for a prisoner. Sometimes, this results in the freeday pretending to be a prisoner to trick the warden into giving him/her LR again. May I remind you that the freeday has godmode, so they would probably survive any minigame.

Spunkie

Scarcely Lethal

bam

Sorry for bad grammar and such, it's the morning and I have no time for that.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

But if you forget within minutes that he/she was a freeday, then your brain aint fit for being Warden. Also, others can point out that he/she has freeday.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

No offense Miyu but you are the one who wanted to ban spy for this specific reason
Yes, because you can get instakilled.

But this is about giving LR to someone who is already freeday or someone is rebelling. So one has nothing to do with the other. :p

Amy

#Wilde
I want to add that once the prisoner chooses the lr as freeday they get it during that round in which the warden or any guard can't kill them. So technically they have freeday for 2 rounds. Hoping we can change it to the next round. Some normally delay, the guards would have to suicide to proceed to the next round. Also some glitch it and would go blue with freeday making them un killable. Maybe fixing it as to only reds having it?

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
This has been fixed a week back by adding particles to the people with freedays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom