Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Know which donors are doing what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
I believe that when a donor mutes/gags/slays someone it should say which donor is doing it. Today i've seen an unknown donor or well anonymous try to slay me (unsuccessfully) for walking around cell area while warden was giving orders and another or potentially the same donor vote muted (successfully) a player whom had been warden last round for seemingly no reason at all. I believe showing what donors do will help for players recording demos to appeal and also for abuse situations

EDIT for lord bene i meant in servers :p

Last edited:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I think yes.
Used to have people attempt to mute me, silence me and kick me for killing them cough toilet cough with no valid reason, and the problem was that there were so many donors buzzing around that I didn't know who dunnit for a good hour.
Positives on this outweigh the negatives here imo.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
If the vote is successful, what you can do (in the event that the punishment was unjustified) is go to sourcebans and find your mute. Benedevil introduced a new feature so that votes have reasons that state who initialized the vote.

104a7a29208e4852a23bf97676635964.png

EDIT: Well choo-choo to you motherfuckers too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom