Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Kiz's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiz

Strange
Name:
Kiz

Your Age:

Your SteamID:
STEAM_1:1:186223784

Have you managed servers previously?
No

Are you familiar with admin commands?
No

On which servers do you usually play?

JailBreak Brasil (that's where I want to become a staff)

Why do you want to become an admin?

I decided to apply because there were already several cases where the adms were unable to act in time, and it ends up ruining the game experience a lot.

I would like to become an adm because I would like to help the server and the players who play on it, I would like to punish those who destroy the entire experience of the game.

I started playing on the Blackwonder servers some time ago, and the JailBreak server was where I identified myself the most. Of course I made some mistakes on the way, but I learned from them all, and finally I feel that I am prepared to do my apply.

Do you know any of our current staff members?

Yes, Velcro and Shadow Mario, I already played some games, with them, taking some doubts and helping other players in the games.

I met Velcro in my first game of JailBreak, and recently played with him on the same server.
I met Shadow Mario on VS Saxton Hale server and saw him only once on Jb server.

I don't know either of them in real life

When are you usually available to play?

Im usually able to play:
Tuesday from 15:30 to 17:00
Wednesday from 13:30 to 17:30
Thursday, Friday and Saturday: All time
Sunday: Only 17:00

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?

As i want to become a member of the jailbreak Brasil server staff, i will tell you what i would do in these situations.

JailBreak rules:

Speaking over an administrator:

If there are players talking over an administrator, or disturbing his communication with the players, I will first warn him that this is against the rules, if the problem continues I will punish him in the following order and gradually increase the penalty (same thing for other punishments), 30m mute, the punishment will increase until it reaches a perm mute

Talking over the warden:

There are some cases where talking over the warden can happen by accident, but if the person responsible is doing it on purpose to harm the game, first I will send a warning, if he continues, 30m mute, the punishment will increase until it reaches a perm mute

Armoury camping:

If a player is campering the armory or is AFK inside, I will first warn him to leave, if him continue, I will kill him, and apply 1 hour team ban, the punishment will increase until it reaches a perm team ban

Baiting:

If a guard who was bait killing a prisoner I will kill him, if he does it again I will apply 30m team ban, the punishment will increase until it reaches a perm ban

Delay:

If the player is hiding or is completely stopped somewhere on the map and refuses to play, I will kill him, if him continue, 30m ban, the punishment will increase until it reaches a perm ban

Ghosting:

If a player counts the position of the other player, I will warn him that and against the rules, if he continues I will apply, 30m gag, the punishment will increase until it reaches a perm gag

Bad mic on blu team:

If the guards or the warden have a bad or inaudible mic I will kill him and warn him to leave the blu team until the problem is fixed, if his mic remains bad I will apply 1 hour team ban, the punishment will increase until it reaches a perm team ban (punishment can be reduced or removed if he proves he has a better mic) (if the player continues to have a bad mic on the red team and does not stop trying to speak, I will warn him to stop, if he continues to be considered a spam mic, then I will punish him for it)

No Mic on blu:

If a player does not have a microphone, and go to the blu team, I will question whether he does or not, if he does not, I will give a perm team ban (punishment can be removed if they prove have a microphone)

Freekilling:

if a blu does freekill, i will warn him that it is against the rules, then i will kill him and revive the red who died, if he continues to do freekill i will apply, 1 hour team ban, the punishment will increase until it reaches a perm team ban

Mass freekill:

Mass freekill completely affects the game experience, so if any player on the blu team does, I will instantly kill him and revive all the players killed by him, and apply 1 week team ban, the punishment will increase until it reaches a perm team ban

Team Kill:

first i will kill the blu that did this and revive all the victims, and apply 1 hour team ban, the punishment will increase until it reaches a perm team ban

Favoritism:

Helping or supporting only one player will bring many disadvantages for other players, if the warden makes this mistake, I will warn him to stop, if he continues, I will kill him, and apply 30m team ban, the punishment will increase until it reaches a perm team ban

Kill prisoners during a "!repeat":

if a guard kills someone who asked to repeat legally, i will kill the guard who did that and i will revive the dead red, if he does it again 30m team ban, the punishment will increase until it reaches a perm team ban

Illegal friendly fire (FF)

if the warden misuses the FF I will kill him and tell him how to use the friendly fire, if he keeps using it incorrectly, 1 hour team ban, the punishment will increase until it reaches a perm team ban

Tricky order:

tricky order affects games a lot, if the warden does I will warn him to stop if he continues I will kill him and apply, 1 hour team ban, the punishment will increase until it reaches a perm team ban

Pardoning reds:

I will warn to kill the red rebel, if the warden spare him, I will kill him and apply 1 hour team ban, the punishment will increase until it reaches a perm team ban

Meat grinder/Arena as first minigame:

Warn the warden to do another minigame, if he refuses to do it, I will kill as a warning, if he does it again, I will apply 30m team ban, the punishment will increase until it reaches a perm team ban

LR denial:

Kill the warden who made LR denail with a warning, if he repeats, 1 hour team ban, the punishment will increase until it reaches a perm team ban

General server rules:

Racism:

Racism will not be tolerated, the player who commits this act will take 3 days of silence, if he repeats, 1 week, the punishment will increase until it reaches a perm silence

Mic spam:

Warn to stop if continue 30m of mute, the punishment will increase until it reaches a perm mute

Chat spam:

Warn to stop if continue 30m gag, the punishment will increase until it reaches a perm gag

Inappropriate sprays:

1 week spray ban, 1 month, perm spray

Late spawn:

if the player refuses to kill himself, I will kill him

Take advantage of bugs / gliches:

warn to stop, if he refuses, i will kill him, if he continues, 12 hours ban, the punishment will increase until it reaches a perm ban

Hacking:

with a recorded demo, ban

Other informations:

I would like to join the team because there are several situations where the adms are unable to act in time, and I would like to help you punish the players that spoil the game.

whenever I have the chance, I help players understand the rules.

thanks for the opportunity!

bye!

Last edited:

x9_raven

real
Staff Member
Admin
User name: Kiz

Name
Kiz

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:1:186223784

Your DiscordID

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I play in Jailbreak Brasil, there is where i wanna be a staff member

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Quite recently there are many cases where players break the rules and some admins are unable to act in time.
And I love that server, I would like to help

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Velcro and Shadow Mario

When are you usually available to play?
Im usually able to play: Tuesday from 15:30 to 17:00 Wednesday from 13:30 to 17:30 Thursday, Friday and Saturday: All time Sunday: Only 17:00

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Jailbreak Rules:

Everyone:

Talking Over Warden/Staff:
Talking over Warden/Staff can be a mistake sometimes, so if i see they are doing it in purpose i would give then a warn, if i see they persist i will give then a 30m mute, 1 hour, 3 hours, 8 hours, 1 day, perm Mute

Delaying:
Warn to Stop and give a time to do so, Slay, if they persist in other rounds i will give a 30m ban, 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, 5 hours, 10 hours, 15 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 5 days, 1 week, perm ban

Ghosting:
Ghosting breaks the experience of the game, at first i would warn the guy ghosting to dont do this again, if i keep doing this in next rounds i would do an 30m Gag, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, 6 hours, 8 hours, 12 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week,perm Gag

Blues:

Armory Camp:
I would warn to get out of armory, giving some time to do so, if him persist i will slay, if they continue in future rounds i would do
30m Teamban, 1 hour, 5 hours , 8 hours, 12 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, Perm Teamban

Freekil:
If a player freekils i would tell then what they did that was a freekill, if they dont suicide i will slay, if they continues i will apply an 1 hour Teamban, 3 hours, 5 hours, 10 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 5 days, 1 week, Perm Teamban

Massfreekill:
Sometimes a freekill happens it would be obviously on purpose so i would kill the responser and revive all the victims followed by an 1 Week Teamban, 2 Weeks, 3 Weeks, 1 Month, Permteamban

No Microphone in Blue:
Kill him with a warn if they persist i will give a 1 hour teamban, 5 hours, 10 hours, 1 week, 2 weeks, 5 weeks, 1 month perm teamban (they can be spared if prove they get a mic)

Bad Microphone in Blue:
Warn about the bad Microphone, telling him to try to fixed, if its just inaudible i would slay and tell then to be on red until make the audio better, if persist with the same bad microphone i would do an 12 hours teamban, 1 week, 3 weeks, 5 weeks, 1 month, perm teamban (they can be spared if they prove get a better mic)

Far from the warden without his permission:
Tell him to go to where warden is, if persist Slay, 30m teamban, 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, 5 hours, 8 hours, 12 hours, 15 hours, 20 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 5 days, 1 week, perm teamban

Team Kill:
Instant Slay and reviving the victims, asking why did he do this, if he continues doing this in the other rounds 1 hour teamban, 5 hours, 10 hours, 20 hours, 1 day, 5 days, 1 week teamban, perm teamban

Willing to play Warden:
Tell a random blue to go Warden if they refuse i will warn him about the conseguences, if the same do !uw (and wasnt his third time being warden) i would kill they and apply an 1 hour teamban, 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours, 12 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 4 days, 1 week, perm teamban

Warden:

Favouritism:
I will give a warn to dont do what he is going to do, if they already did it, telling then to dont do this again and the other rounds if they continuos doing that i Kill they and apply a 30m teamban, 1 hour, 3 hours, 5 hours, 8 hours, 10 hours, 15 hours, 20 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week, perm teamban

illegal Friendly Fire:
Turning Off the FF (Friendly Fire) and kill the player as a warn, if persist 1 hour teamban, 3 hours, 5 hours, 10 hours, 15 hours, 20 hours, 1 day, 3 days, 5 days, 1 week, perm teamban

Tricky Order:
Warn to dont do it again, if persist i will kill they and apply a 30m teamban, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, 6 hours, 8 hours, 10 hours, 12 hours, 15 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 5 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, perm teamban

Pardoning Reds:
Warn and telling then to kill the pardon red, if they dont do i will slay, 1 hour teamban, 3 hours, 6 hours, 8 hours, 10 hours, 12 hours, 14 hours, 18 hours, 20 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 4 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 1 month, perm teamban

LR Denial:
Kill the warden who LR denied and warn then 30m teamban, 1 hour, 3 hours, 4 hours, 6 hours, 8 hours, 10 hours, 12 hours, 14 hours, 18 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, perm teamban

Repeat Denial:
Warning then to give the repeat asked and dont kill any reds until the repeat is complete, if then dont i will apply an 1 hour teamban, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, 5 hours, 10 hours, 12 hours, 15 hours,1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, perm teamban

Meat Grinder/Arena as first minigame:
Warn to do other minigame if they dont do, Slay, 30m teamban > 1 hour, 2 hours, 5 hours, 8 hours, 12 hours, 15 hours, 18 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 4 days, 1 week, perm teamban

General Rules:

Mic/Chat Spam:
Warn to Stop, followed by an 30m of mute, 1 hour, 2 hours, 5 hours, 8 hours, 10 hours, 12 hours, 20 hours, 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, Perm Mute

Racism:
I would do an 1 week silence, and warning then to not do this again, if he repeat i would do 2 weeks, 5 weeks, 1 month, Perm Silence

Hacking:
If i have any prove (like an demo or print), or witness, perm ban

Advertising Hacks:
I would tell the player to stop, if they continues i would do a 1 day gag, 2 days, 3 days, 5 days, 1 week, perm gag

Inappropriate signs:
Kicking with a message telling to change the Sign, if they continue i would do an 1 day ban, 3 days, 5 days, 1 week, Perm Ban

Inappropriate sprays:
Perm spray ban

LateSpawn:
I will tell that person to kill yorself if they refuse i will kill they

Exploit Abuse:
If it is an exploit that endangers the game or the server, slay and tell to dont do it again, if the same person continues i would do a 1 day ban, 3 days, 5 days, 1 week, perm ban

"!calladmin" abuse:
gag/silence dosent stop the player of using commands, i would do an warn, if they continue i would do an 12 hours ban, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 5 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, perm ban

Call out an undercover admin:
Warn They, 1 hour of silence, 3 hours, 5 hours > 10 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 5 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, perm silence

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I started playing on this server some time ago, of course I made a lot of mistakes, but I learned from them and finally I feel ready to help the staff.
As I said before, there are a lot of problems with the server, and the adms or donors are not able to act in time, I and many players already feel that, and I would very much like to help the server and these people.
For a while I gained the trust of many players on this server, and many of them like me, and support me to be a staff.
I hope I can convince you, thanks for the opportunity!

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Portuguese and Spanish

How can we trust you if you stole from Velcro's punishment section with just very minor changes???

Kiz

Strange
How can we trust you if you stole from Velcro's punishment section with just very minor changes???

Sorry for having this problem...i post my studies...already updated apply with the original...sorry

Edit: I changed the punishment section after being revised again

Last edited:

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
@RainbowRobb
After analyzing his chatlogs, this is those are the only things that could be "relevant" i found:
Screenshot_1.png

FDP is a short for "motherfucker" in portuguese, though, i don't know the context of why did he said that.
And this:
Screenshot_3.png

He says "guys i am suspecting that wilson is velcro", so basically this is a potential undercover staff revealing

I've also read the most recent 40 pages of his chatlog and he sounds like a pretty common player/not really toxic in game.

Kiz

Strange
Sorry for making these mistakes, they will not happen again

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Applicant was teambanned off a report while this app was live. The report itself was submitted a day before this was posted.

Kiz

Strange
@RainbowRobb
After analyzing his chatlogs, this is those are the only things that could be "relevant" i found:
View attachment 14717
FDP is a short for "motherfucker" in portuguese, though, i don't know the context of why did he said that.
And this:
View attachment 14723
He says "guys i am suspecting that wilson is velcro", so basically this is a potential undercover staff revealing

I've also read the most recent 40 pages of his chatlog and he sounds like a pretty common player/not really toxic in game.

I hadn’t revealed velcro, it had already proved to be an adm before I sent this message, here is the demo with the right ticks.

Tick > 11900 wilson reveals to be a mod
Tick > 75000 Here is the tick where i "Revealed an undercover staff", which isn't true as show on the demo

The player Sammyn helped me by sending me the demo and analyzing the ticks

Attachments

• 2020-02-19_21-50-43[1].dem
    35.2 MB · Views: 144

Kiz

Strange
Applicant was teambanned off a report while this app was live. The report itself was submitted a day before this was posted.

My apply had been closed, but it was opened after a while

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
the punishment will increase until it reaches a perm mute
you mention this a lot in your punishment section. Could you please be a bit more precise with "will increase"? How much will you increase the punishment, and how many additional punishments will you hand out before a perm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom