Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Kiva's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiva

Unremarkable
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
CccC1188

Who has punished you?
will5023

Why were you punished?
'wall/speedhack of some kind'

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I did not use any external programs to cheat in game. I have video footage of earlier gameplay in the BlackWonder server.

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
so you decided to just casually look as if you were being fast forwarded and shoot at an invisible spy? overkill was there too. will wait for further responses and others to review demo

Kiva

Unremarkable
so you decided to just casually look as if you were being fast forwarded and shoot at an invisible spy? overkill was there too. will wait for further responses and others to review demo
I don't remember this, but it might have been where I saw a domination icon floating mid air, and decided to shoot it.

Kiva

Unremarkable
Domination icons are not visible when someone is cloaked
I know, I think there's some small bug where I can see it. I've seen it multiple times before, aswell. I've only encountered the bug in the BlackWonder server. It might have just been a 'marked for death' icon floating when I think about it. That's also another small bug I've seen, but I've encountered it outside the BlackWonder server aswell.

Kiva

Unremarkable
I've got to go now, will probably be back in 20-30 min.

Kiva

Unremarkable
I watched the demo, and I think I found what you meant

Attachments

• c11Demo.mp4
    11.7 MB · Views: 189

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
2200 - goes to shoot in the corridoor coincidentally when soldier was going into - weird flick too. throughout you switch weapons super quick, could be soldier but i'm fairly sure that switches are usually much slower.

4300 onwards, you fight with overkill and potentially coincidentally fire at him when he moves across where he would be inside but he's outside.

5000 shoot the second mrpl6 crosses into the door coincidence? maybe.

7300 fighting the scout your shotgun seems to fire sideways, could be due to ping/the demo etc

10800 perfect 180 snap to the scout,

16000 - 18000 you look like someone hit fast forward on you, so fast i was like am i seeing this right. could be spectate but seems very off,

19500 and the shooting of invis overkill

These are the ticks i found suspicious

Kiva

Unremarkable
2200 - goes to shoot in the corridoor coincidentally when soldier was going into - weird flick too. throughout you switch weapons super quick, could be soldier but i'm fairly sure that switches are usually much slower.

4300 onwards, you fight with overkill and potentially coincidentally fire at him when he moves across where he would be inside but he's outside.

5000 shoot the second mrpl6 crosses into the door coincidence? maybe.

7300 fighting the scout your shotgun seems to fire sideways, could be due to ping/the demo etc

10800 perfect 180 snap to the scout,

16000 - 18000 you look like someone hit fast forward on you, so fast i was like am i seeing this right. could be spectate but seems very off,

19500 and the shooting of invis overkill

These are the ticks i found suspicious
At 2200, I don't see any weird flicks, other than one small skip in the demo which was not present during actual gameplay. I feel you're nitpicking a little bit about the 4300, I simply fired later in case he would be there. Fair point at 5000, but I'd say it's just coincidence. I agree with you on 7300, it might be the demo or something, Idk. At 10800, it was pure luck. (I felt pretty good about that kill kek) At 19500, I fired randomly in case someone would come in. It looks suspicious, yeah especially that I don't notice I hit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom