Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined King Raddy's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Raddy

Username: King Raddy

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=470871518&token=wWH86XuA

Who has punished you?
canaiden

Why were you punished?
mic spamming

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i wasn't mic spamming, adn there was no warning, I was just muted for a month

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
You don't need a warning at this point. This isn't the first time we've had issues with your mic.
1641784358030.png

I'm surprised it wasn't a parament mute. You're lucky you only got a month.

canaiden can do what they want with this appeal, but your next mute will be a permanent mute.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
you gave a trade link, not a steamID.
your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:235435759.
just putting this here for future reference.

canaiden

Strange

You were mic spamming. I checked the history of your previous communication bans and as Alex pointed out, this has happened many times before, which is why I didn't warn you. However, I did wait to see how long you kept it up before punishing you (usually if it's not for an extended period of time, I just let it slide). You continued mic spamming so I muted you. Also, as Alex noted, it should have been a permanent mute, considering you've already been muted for a month for mic spamming, and we usually increase our punishments for repeat offenses. Considering that you've been muted many times prior to this mute, in my opinion, the mute should remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom