Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Kicked from discord...for memeing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
Hey so I don't really know what I did wrong but never the lest I profoundly apologize if memes aren't allowed in discord.....but I would like to think it would be on the rules so that people would avoid memeing....

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Don't know who you are in discord, but as you can see in the discord rules, try to use channels for their intended purpose. Exceptions are usually made around requesthelp where discussions about server events start, but there's no reason to flood memes everywhere when there's a channel specifically for it

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
Don't know who you are in discord, but as you can see in the discord rules, try to use channels for their intended purpose. Exceptions are usually made around requesthelp where discussions about server events start, but there's no reason to flood memes everywhere when there's a channel specifically for it
it's in my signature.....Ex:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/DaPUSSbeMINE
Discord:Cripplinggayness#7648
But I guess in general I can't post the song I'm listening to in the bot and claim it's good? I don't really know to be honest it's really vague and I just woke up after sleeping for 3 hours so my mind isn't right.

Edit: got my coffee and mind right and I still don't know why I would be kicked for this....

Last edited:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
mem.PNG
It smells strangely memelike

I've got all signatures disabled, soz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom