Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined kevman's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevman

Truly Feared
Username: kevman (edited)

Name
kevman

Your Age
16 (next month 17)

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? i started playing Jailbreak server this year

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/7878269

Your SteamID2
[U:1:312241759]

Your DiscordID
Kevman#5561

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
no answers

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
i like to moderate jailbreak

Why would you like to become a moderator?
i've never being a moderator on every server. i decided to be a moderator to pay attention around and make sure people will obey the rules.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
i play tf2 for fun and make gameplay videos

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Jailbreak. cause ive seen many people breaking the rules. like griefing. freekilling. freeshooting. favoritism. lying to a staff's. toxicity's. ghosting. disobeying staff warns

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
i saw few staffs not paying attention too well to freekills. i hope im gonna pay attention too well
i have 4 days at work. monday tuesday thursday and friday. 1 day at school. wednesday
if im at a vacation. ill let you guys know. i can be active in weekend for a whole day.
sometimes my wifi fell out for no reason

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Dutch and English are the only language i speak

Last edited:

kevman

Truly Feared
i forgot to add 1 thing. about to freekills. how am i suppose to know what invalid kos are and what freekills are. like i remember hearing people saying Icos freekilling.

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Hi, I'm gonna review your application.

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? 2 or 3 hours. or shorter. i dont even pay attention to my playtime. sorry if i failed my application
AC683C00-3A20-4510-914C-4C662795D6FE.jpeg

Plenty of playtime, active sessions.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes
You were banned 9 days ago
You were teambanned twice in the past 45 days
FFDFBDFF-5E13-4FDA-822D-000C1BEA9341.jpeg
DD4DB3C4-FB0A-442D-AFC4-75711E2CB7D9.jpeg

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. emorphia
https://tfstats.tf/player/7878269
This is your tfstats profile. You asked the Discord for help and they gave you the exact instructions to find your tfstats profile

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Jailbreak
You did not answer the prompt

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
ive talked with few admins like rodds/pud's bestie to help me stop the donors for false banning me
You mentioned me, but I don't know you. I don't have a lot of personal experience with you.

Given your recent punishments and the lack of information in your application, it's very hard to tell if you know the rules or the punishments that go with breaking them. I'd like to encourage you to spend some more time learning the rules as well as staying out of trouble for a while.

Butlër

Deadshot
Staff Member
Admin

Butlër

I would like to add a bit to Sera's review.

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes
If you had actually read the guide, you would have realized that not only is
Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? 2 or 3 hours. or shorter. i dont even pay attention to my playtime. sorry if i failed my application
this in the guide
If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. emorphia
but this as well.

Another thing, you asked on Discord about the DiscordID.
Owl replied to you but gave you the wrong ID. After that I sent a message that told you exactly what is the DiscordID we're asking for in the app, which you probably didn't see because you were too focused on applying for staff. You can see the message here:
1688595856665.png

In your case that would be this:
1688595883213.png

All things considered, I don't know you personally but from the things I've been seeing regards the way you handle things and the way you made this app, I don't support your application.

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
Hello there Kevman, I see you apply for mod, so here's my opinion

You're a bit toxic and rude to players, please behave and be nice to other, we don't want toxic and rude staff members
1688916699063.png

you are still new to Jailbreak and lack understanding most of the rules, like doing illegal LR which was recent
1688916660924.png

You scream FIRE WARDEN FIRE WARDEN and you're very loud on VC and you sometimes overtalk warden

I want you to be better in the future please be nice and stop being obnoxious and rude, read the rules or ask questions to us

That's it i got, Good luck on application

Attachments

• 1688916647198.png
    1688916647198.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 65

kevman

Truly Feared
First of all. when i always check on !rules. there are few rules that are not being added on !rules. like there is no cell war rules. thats always a problem

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
I will give you my opinion on this since Rodd, Sera, and Butler cover anyway. From my experience, I feel you are not ready to become staff, especially since you got banned from the server for over-reporting players for minor stuff. Especially calling players retard isn't the right way to commute with other players.

there are few rules that are not being added on !rules. like there is no cell war rules.
We have full rules on here forum. We add that as "general" rules that need to cover all our TF2 servers.

At this moment, it looks getting worse. Adding this as a grain of salt.
1688929464349.png

-support.

Last edited:

kevman

Truly Feared
they were filling my anger to 20%. that means i am talking like that. my life is full of anger. but im okay if im playing a game

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
tip:watch me in game how im doing
Still asking questions about Jailbreak rules, as we said you are still new to Jailbreak and they don't want mods that doesn't know most of the rules,
we accepted those who are very aware and learned everything about the rules

1689006532935.png

kevman

Truly Feared
This application will be reject. it will be edited if i am getting better

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
Applicant has received a gag during the uptime of their application. From the recent interaction presented on the Discord server's #requesthelp channel I might as well bring up my concerns of them being able to perform moderation duties.

kevman

Truly Feared
i dont understand about concerns of them being able to perform moderation duties.

Butlër

Deadshot
Staff Member
Admin

Butlër

Applicant has received a gag during the uptime of their application. From the recent interaction presented on the Discord server's #requesthelp channel I might as well bring up my concerns of them being able to perform moderation duties.
They have also received a 2 day teamban on the 18th of July, one day before the gag.

In my opinion, the behaviour and current knowledge of the Jailbreak gamemode and rules indicate that the user is not yet ready for the responsibilities of being a Blackwonder staff.

My decision on the support of this application is unchanged and therefore shall stay. I don't support the applicant becoming a fellow staff at this current time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom