Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kevman’s question

Jelbwreak Wardwen

Scarcely Lethal
Do people always pretend when someone is reporting? I’ve seen them saying it’s anyone else fault and saying it wasn’t them? I’ve encountered many people doing that every time. Do they just wanna survive from the punishment? I mean. I did had a clip from last year of someone lying every time

Kimmel

Gore-Spattered
you should use the discord more often for these questions of yours.
people dont want to accept theyve done something wrong, so they cope by blaming everyone and anything they can to try to deflect the reality they are in the wrong.
simple case of mad cause bad

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
you should use the discord more often for these questions of yours.
He's banned.
Do people always pretend when someone is reporting? I’ve seen them saying it’s anyone else fault and saying it wasn’t them? I’ve encountered many people doing that every time. Do they just wanna survive from the punishment? I mean. I did had a clip from last year of someone lying every time
People are often disingenuous, yes.

Jelbwreak Wardwen

Scarcely Lethal
I’m also confused of some people spending their time on their computer and kept doing the same ways all over and over again till they get bored. Well. I’m also on my PC a lot. But not like them. We just ignore them and minding our own business and kept playing the game. But idk why they won’t let us do it

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

I've been doing the same shit on my PC(s) for over 20 years and haven't gotten bored yet.
Some people are just natural assholes and use the computer as a shield for their jobless behaviours.

Jelbwreak Wardwen

Scarcely Lethal
Yeah i had those moments again during Diner today. they we're saying im doing a favoritism. Which i was not doing it. We only had 3 prisoners who were KOS from the voting. Gosh Jailbreak- No. The internet is a dangerous place

I'm getting afraid rn that one of them may create a falsely report forum

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom