Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined kermit sewerside's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: kermit sewerside

Name
kermit sewerside

Your Age

Your SteamID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134956333/

Your DiscordID
markos#9794

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
A dodgeball server for about 2 years before the inferno update I don't remember the IP.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
play on jailbreak AUS and would like to moderate on it.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I am on almost every day and always see people doing things against the server rules like mfk when there are no mods or admins on so I would like to help. I will treat all matters as professionally as I can to improve my skills. I will be happy to read (learn) all new rules to perform at the best of my ability at all times. I also love banning people who think it's smart to cheat or to think its a good idea to be a mic spammer or chat spammer.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
y3p

When are you usually available to play?
all days at all times

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
I will punish based on whatever rules are broken,
for mic spammers, it will be a temporary mute: 1 hour > 2 hours > 24 hours > 1 week > 1 year > permanent. For

racism and offensive to other players: 30 mins gag/mute > 2 hours gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > fortnight gag/mute > 6 weeks gag/mute > 3 months gag/mute > 6 months gag/mute > 1 year gag/mute > permanent.

Cheaters/ hackers I will permanently ban no matter what.

Text spamming: Warning > 1 hour gag > 3 hour gag> 5 hour gag > 1 day gag > 1 week gag > fortnight gag> 6 weeks gag> 3 months gag> 6 months gag> 1 year gag > permanent.

!calladmin abuse: warning> 1 hour ban > 3 hour ban > 5 hours ban > 1 week ban > 2 weeks ban > 1 month ban > 3 month ban> 6 month ban > 1 year ban> permanent.

inappropriate sprays: Warning so they can change their spray and if they don't > Permanent spray ban.

Exploiting glitches: warning> 1 hour ban > 3 hour ban > 5 hours ban > 1 week ban > 2 weeks ban > 1 month ban > 3 month ban> 6 month ban > 1 year ban> permanent.Advertising cheats/software: Permanent mute/gag.

Afk for more than 1 round or a few minutes on blue: move to spectate.

Talking over warden or a mic checking admin: Warning > 1 hour mute > 3 hour mute > 5 hours mute > 1 day mute > 1 week mute > fortnight mute> 6 weeks mute > 3 months mute> 6 months mute>1 year mute > Permanent mute.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have an accumulative of about 600 hours on tf2 and I have 6 years of service on steam and I am pretty good at tf2. And I also like playing on jailbreak, vsh, casual, achievement idle and dodge ball servers and I have a clear and working mic. I've been playing blackwonder for a very long time now almost every day and night because I enjoy playing on it the most and I always like to help new players that don't understand how to play JB to understand how to play.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Turkish

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
You were declined just yesterday due to your recent punishments:
Please allow some time to pass without breaking any rules before reapplying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom