Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Kempy ۵ [⇄]'s Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempy ۵ [⇄]

Kempy

Username: Kempy ۵ [⇄]

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:106411451

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
I was Mass Freekilling

Why should we revoke your punishment?
This was a very long time ago and I am a changed man :) Also Console said if I am a good boy he would revoke and I am a good boy poogers

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
At the time of me teambanning you, you were committing multiple mass freekills, back to back, and changing your name to avoid targeting, as well as dodging the votes that the donors had called, both before, and while I was in the server. This alone would lead me to decline the appeal, but on top of the previously mentioned, your teamban history consists of only MFK teambans, so I will not be removing your teamban. I did point out on your last appeal that I would consider removing the teamban if you were actually active on our JB server, which would lead me to believe that you actually want to play on the server, not just come back every few months and mass freekill, but in the past 3 months, you’ve got less than 3 hours on the server. If I feel that you’ve improved, I’ll gladly remove the teamban, but at the time, I won’t be doing so. I hope you continue to enjoy our servers, and have a great upcoming weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom