Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Keep getting kicked from the discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
I've posted on this once but I'm gonna post on it again since this time I was inactive for two days and was kicked in between them....correct me if I'm wrong on this and I do understand alot but as of my first ban from the discord I promised to try to follow the rules and to my knowledge have been. Is this a discord glitch or can someone shed some light on this or am I forgetting something I did and that was kick worthy....

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
"Heads up! Look out for a Discord user by the name of "Kazuto Kirigia " with the tag #2169 . He is going around sending friend requests to random Discord users, and those who accept his friend requests will have their accounts DDoSed and their groups exposed with the members inside it becoming a victim aswell. Spread the word and send this to as many discord servers as you can. If you see this user, DO NOT accept his friend request and immediately block him. Our team is currently working very hard to remove this user from our database, please stay safe.
-Discord team
@everyone Copy and paste this to all of the servers you are in
gerry"

Yeah, no. I could write four paragraphs about how this is idiotic, but I'll go with why the fuck would the discord team, with access to the update panel, send important messages through bloody copypasta?!

I hadn't seen this in months until you brought it back. It might, against all common sense, trick others into posting it too. soplsdont

Also, what's up with the influx of "hey I was punished while I was gone! I physically couldn't have done it!"

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
"Heads up! Look out for a Discord user by the name of "Kazuto Kirigia " with the tag #2169 . He is going around sending friend requests to random Discord users, and those who accept his friend requests will have their accounts DDoSed and their groups exposed with the members inside it becoming a victim aswell. Spread the word and send this to as many discord servers as you can. If you see this user, DO NOT accept his friend request and immediately block him. Our team is currently working very hard to remove this user from our database, please stay safe.
-Discord team
@everyone Copy and paste this to all of the servers you are in
gerry"

Yeah, no. I could write four paragraphs about how this is idiotic, but I'll go with why the fuck would the discord team, with access to the update panel, send important messages through bloody copypasta?!

I hadn't seen this in months until you brought it back. It might, against all common sense, trick others into posting it too. soplsdont

Also, what's up with the influx of "hey I was punished while I was gone! I physically couldn't have done it!"
Ever heard of the phrase "better safe than sorry?" I agree it was naive from a larger perspective but in the heat of the moment it was a smart choice, I apologize and see the error of which I have caused but I do believe every mistake shouldn't be a reason to kick/ban me, I do agree I've caused much error but I'm now starting to suspect tension between you and me and ask if and why their is such. Also putting myself into a more innocent and ignorant gamer who comes into see this, going back to my first kick I was issued no warning as of why I was kicked so as I said putting myself into the simple minded gamer who sees this and pastes this "copypasta" in fear of helping someone without him/her knowing she/he is kicked and would not even know it like my first time, Which in my opinion is very stupid and very unprofessional. Also while your joking about "I'm innocent I didn't mean it" (Which is also unprofessional) I've not once said it wasn't my fault, I've from what I can recall apologized and promised to try better than before.
EDIT: Also if memes and copypasta is punishable by kick with no warning then alot of people are going unpunished and deserve a kick for "memeing"
http://i.imgur.com/eM5J1Kq.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom