Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Kawaii's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii

User name: Kawaii

Name
Kawaii

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:222735045

Your DiscordID
Kawaii#2605

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Flux.tf

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Flux.tf, MvM (every server) and Blackwonder

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I have a lot of time since I love to moderate servers and I can come really quickly if anyone needs help

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Benedevil, Noodl, Jim

When are you usually available to play?
Most likely after 12:00 PM and 6:00 PM (European Time)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
If someone spams, a 10 minutes mute is enough, if he keeps going after the mute, then 30 minutes, and after that it's a kick. (3 chances)

Cheaters/Hackers, Instantly Banned.

Slay if someone keeps griefing, making people wait (for example in VSH mode)

I think I'll temporarily ban a player only if he has been reported multiple times and he keeps being toxic.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Im pretty good organized, but not perfect, I can be busy sometimes because of studies but I'll catch myself up as much as I can, it's a promise I make to whoever reads this, and sometimes I have a pretty big mouth, I talk a lot.

For more information, don't hesitate to contact me on Steam or Discord :)

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? French, Turkish.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
My conversation with you implores me to state you are not suitable to be a staff member.

You were caught lying to get a staff position and then doubled down on it when confronted.

Kawaii

I didn't lie at all since I know Benedevil, I already asked him about this, stop saying this everywhere trying to make yourself a role in front on Blackwonder members, that's pathetic.
1583865388974.png
See how the STAFF member who answered me was chill, what I meant was "Wich ways are available to get into the STAFF team" You're clearly making a drama saying the same thing everywhere, even when I apologized for the misunderstanding you didn't act mature and forget about this and using your only argument that's shown on the next screenshot
1583865614555.png
Now pleasebe realist and stop trying to repeat the same thing over and over, you're Admin, maybe you should act mature instead of sending dead Issou memes to state your way of thinking.

Also you said
1583865939938.png
lol since when when a person corrects you that means you automatically lie, I saw that Noodl and Benedevil were close that's why I said that they were partners.

Seriously man, you're supposed to help people, not try to take advantages on their mistakes. You must be better.

You also said "My conversation with you implores me to state you are not suitable to be a staff member." since when can you judge if someone can or cannot be STAFF just by stating 2 facts ? Everybody has qualities and weaknesses.

And tbh the fact that you only made 2 sentences kinda proves how lazy you got and didn't really care at all about this story, you just wanted to impress people imo.

Anyways, thanks for reading.
-Kawaii.

Attachments

• 1583865295361.png
    1583865295361.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello @Kawaii I want to clarify the reason for you app being declined. I do appreciate that you were at Flux, but it does not appear that you have spent any time to learn about Blackwonder. You had fewer than 2 hours on the servers, the day you applied (And you hadn't been back to the servers since then). You joined the forums 15 minutes prior to posting the application. We don't require forum activity beforehand, but it's relevant for the last and major reason why your application was decline. It was empty. You were effectively asking to be a mod of all servers, but you failed to review the guide on how to apply or glance at what we expect.
Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
If someone spams, a 10 minutes mute is enough, if he keeps going after the mute, then 30 minutes, and after that it's a kick. (3 chances)

Cheaters/Hackers, Instantly Banned.

Slay if someone keeps griefing, making people wait (for example in VSH mode)

I think I'll temporarily ban a player only if he has been reported multiple times and he keeps being toxic.

I left your application open for 2 days out of a courtesy, since you were brought in with Flux, but we really need people who are interested in the servers, and not just people who want to have perms for servers they do not play on. I hope you understand and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week.

1583885295224.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom