Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined KamiKaze's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

KamiKaze

Strange
Username: KamiKaze

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? Kami 神

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
donator abuse, again

Why should we revoke your punishment?
every single person asked for the person to get muted and then you guys decide to ban me?? huh

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
You just got unbanned on your previous appeal and after a day you already started doing what you were asked not to do:
1626478485158.png
1626478506373.png

I think you are just trolling and won't stop with it. I´m all for remove your donor privilege.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
You clearly don't understand how to properly punish people with those commands. In addition to the random vote reasons you called votegags for purely no reason, the offenses (if any) happened in voice chat. I unbanned you previously with the assumption that we wouldn't need to have this conversation again, now that we are I'm afraid the ban will have to stick this time. Be more conservative with your vote usage and more concise with your vote reasons in the future.

KamiKaze

Strange
You clearly don't understand how to properly punish people with those commands. In addition to the random vote reasons you called votegags for purely no reason, the offenses (if any) happened in voice chat. I unbanned you previously with the assumption that we wouldn't need to have this conversation again, now that we are I'm afraid the ban will have to stick this time. Be more conservative with your vote usage and more concise with your vote reasons in the future.
take away my things and unban me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom