Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted kaldoz's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaldoz

Strange
User name: kaldoz

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:150466332

Who has punished you?
console and shotmisser

Why were you punished?
I was banned because I was using an alt account while teambanned on my main

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Alright, theres probably honestly not a really good reason as to why you should revoke my ban but I would say that I would 100% not do these stupid illegal things that can get me banned anymore and I also understand Jb rules well and have a mic that can allow me to go warden and I also do know that nowadays theres many players who just go in the game ,join blu then freekill a whole bunch and I feel that if i was there , I could just go warden and stop them from freekilling. But of course at the end of the day it is my fault and this isnt a super valid excuse so its up to you guys to decide.

ShotMisser

Truly Feared
I would say that I would 100% not do these stupid illegal things that can get me banned anymore and I also understand Jb rules well and have a mi
Just looking at your pass tban says otherwise, and please tell me your alt account name/ steam id.

• Confused
Reactions: Jim

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
I feel like you have learned your lesson. which is why I will reduce your punishment from a permaban to a month.
Please be aware that if you get caught evading a punishment again you won't be able to appeal it.

• Confused
Reactions: Jim
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom