Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined kala ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spottedleaf

they're skilled yes but pre aiming and ONLY pre aiming when a player is going to be there is suspicious enough then actually looking at the wall at 16000 and only peaking to kill when the sniper moved out is evidence enough to me as well as the other evidences in the demo that they're hacking. plus we still have kerks to come. this wont hurt our servers in the slightest because it's 1 our opinion of several admins at least twice vs one person. especially when the player is as toxic as they are.

and okay 4000 > 6100 sure the player peaked but the fact that after that kona only aims in when the sniper looks to be moving out is what is suspicious here

8000 there is NO way of knowing where dell is in relation to where hide is unless he can see precisely where hide is, dell could be near the spawn, near the stairs down to intel, near to grate etc.

8400 once again ONLY aiming in when they start to move out that is clear to me they dont aim in randomly any other times unless someone looks to be moving out

and 16000 he's literally looking at the wall and only moving out when dell looks to move out.

On 2fort, there are generally only two main angles for snipers to peak. Two sides of battlements. It is not a very unreasonable strategy to leave the other side uncontested, especially since in this case Kala covered himself from the other angle. It is not that hard to pick examples where snipers were pre-aiming other snipers, especially given how predictable they can be (slow peaking, never changing position, etc). You must prove that this player is peaking where it is UNREASONABLE, CONSISTENTLY. Otherwise you are not necessarily correct.

How toxic the player is does not matter in the slightest when checking if the player is cheating. If evidence is given, the matter can be less of opinion and more of "what did the player do"

Yes 4000-6100 looks odd but the timing of the spy kill can make it reasonable. If I were to be on the other side and I see that go down, I will peak because against unskilled players that is generally an advantage. Why would I not take it? The sniper will have to move his crosshair, and I will have peaker's advantage. That puts me in favour of getting a snipe.

But this is a potentially skilled player. So they've likely dealt with this situation before.

8400 was never mentioned as a tick. I will look at that and edit this post.
EDIT: 8400 is the same tick as 8000. My reasoning in 8000 applies to 8400 exactly.

My reasoning for the tick at 8000 is solid. The soldier died on battlements to a sniper, and the shot was heard to the left. It is not unreasonable for someone to assume that there is a sniper top-left battlements. Especially since the scout died at top left battlements.
The soldier could not have gone far into the base as I correctly stated, he just jumped up there. The timing for your locations DO NOT match up.
You need to remember that when dealing with skilled players THEY WILL take factors like these into account. Even if they are not 100% guaranteed, they are very likely and that will give them an advantage.

For 16000, this is one instance. It can easily be luck. Snipers will tend to move back and forth on an angle because when they come back to peak it gives them the peaker's advantage. I agree the timing is odd but this is one shot. You need to rule out luck as a factor. Anybody can do that if they're lucky. But repeatedly....? Different story.

EDIT:
However, I watched the entire demo. I found at 16000, he had already known Dell was there due to a previous encounter. So that makes him holding the angle a lot more reasonable. You need to remember that he peaked and Dell was visible, and then he went into cover and then re-peaked. It's likely he saw Dell and prefired.

Finally, in all instances brought up Kala is looking at top left battlements. Perhaps he only wants to look there? Or that those snipers tend to hang around there?

I move the tick back a bit so you can see from the beginning. It actually starts around 8900. (When she kills From Under The Bork Tree)

Ok I will look at that tick as well and edit this post.
EDIT:
This shot was prefired

I also edited my post for tick 16000

However, since there were snipers who were peaking that angle in a brain-dead fashion - I can see reason for prefiring in case someone is around the corner. There were two snipers contesting that angle, I don't think it's unreasonable to assume one may be holding it. You should also consider Dell was spotted by Kala before he prefired. I don't see prefiring that angle under the assumption Dell is holding it as unreasonable.

For example, at 11800, "From Under The Bork Tree" is prefired because he is holding the angle without changing position. Note this the exact spot mentioned in 8900. If a sniper is not changing position, you can easily prefire them because they are predictable. It is not unreasonable to Kala that prefiring the position would result in a kill.

Since this demo is only 4 minutes and there are not many examples I don't think this evidence is conclusive.

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
have now seen kerks demo - here it is https://www.dropbox.com/s/j78xozqekpm4if7/kalajan26.dem?dl=0

my findings are that you should never be unbanned now we have 2 demos with proof beyond doubt

6692 shot you're nowhere even near the person you headshot your aim is several feet to the right but you still headshot.
6686.png
6692.png
7300 you watch rabid walk out from it like in overkills demo

7700 again like the first shooting a headshot when nowhere near it.
7756.png
7767.png

9056 you shoot around a corner and get a hit when you're still looking at said wall
9056.png

9800 its a bit dark but i could potentially believe this shot

10500 your reticule moves up only after you got the headshot

the icing on the cake however is from approximately 11000 you walk towards a wall and scope in before the wall before perfectly predicting where soviet doggo would be

11223.png

11240.png

keep in mind that the difference between 11223 and 11240 is around 0.2 of a second also so to aim at a wall which can happen but then to also perfectly find the aim of where the person was who you also looked at throught the wall in .2 of a second is very unlikely.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

What was your type of punishment?:
Permaban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:19121894

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
"Multi-hack"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I have 4428 hours played in TF2 with almost 2k hours played on sniper alone and have played in UGC Gold (https://www.ugcleague.com/player_page.cfm) and will be in UGC Platinum this coming season. I have prior experience with Kerknor on OzzyFurocity, another server that he and his e-girlfriend Honey ran into the ground. Kerknor and Honey are not very good at TF2, and I'm fully convinced that he banned me because I was regularly destroying her on your 2fort server, even though she might as well be an easy bot, because she moves in straight lines.

I have no faith in Kerknor's anti-cheat capabilities compared to my competitive history, and I wholeheartedly believe even he doesn't know what exactly he banned me for, as evidenced by his use of a "multi-hack" ban.

Morning to the dozen people involved in this appeal! I see your claim to experience with me in Ozfur but I have to say I have no idea who you are so GG to that. Yes I ran Ozfur into the ground. I contacted Leon (The owner) and said "Hey! Shut down everything!" and that was that. Good times.

Your ban was based on the evidence collected and nothing else. Your faith in any admins "anti-cheat" capabilities is irrelevant. Multi-hack tag for SB is simply marking the players ban for using more then 1 hack. It has a very nice pull down window to access it too!

I play on Hightower with my girlfriend a lot and I do hold #1 on one of them. Honestly, I think Kerknor might have been confused because I had removed my UGC medal and was wearing a gibus. He should really just stick to chat bans, I don't think even he could mess that up.
Everything was in FP so wouldn't have a clue what you were wearing. Cosmetics have no influence on skill or hacks despite what may have been advertised to you upon your purchase.

The fanclub of random people that wanted to address this thread has been more detrimental to this appeal than helpful to you. Supplying evidence to an appeal is preferred from community members. Personal feelings in regards to a player do not help with the matter. Insulting staff is a poor display of your character.

Based on the evidence collected and supplied here, speaking with staff, and the colorful responses above, this appeal is Declined. Thank you and have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom