Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined KaiserDev's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaiserDev

Personal Information

Name

KaiserDev

SteamID
STEAM_1:0:204830238

Discord ID
Nikki#7472

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?

No.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
No.

On which servers do you usually play?
BlackWonder BR | Duel, BlackWonder BR | Trade, Orange, BlackWonder BR | Jailbreak, BlackWonder BR | VSH.

Application Questions

Why do you want to become a mod?
I want to become a mod because I wish to make everyone's experience on the Brazillian Blackwonder Jailbreak server better since it's common to freekillers/griefers to ruin it; for example, sometimes, non-brazillian players (or even Brazillian ones) start mass freekilling for no reason, either because they don't understand what we are saying or even for their own fun.
I would also want to become a mod since the moderators in the server are little and aren't very active.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes.

If Yes, please tell us their names.
Shadow Mario.

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
Monday - Saturday, from 2 PM to 6 PM.

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?

General punishments:

Spamming Voice Chat/Regular Chat
: Mute/Gag for 30 Minutes > 1 Hour > 2 Hours > 5 Hours > 10 Hours > 1 Day > 5 Days > 10 Days > 1 Month > Permanent.

Overtalking Admin/Mod: Mute for 1 Hour > 5 Hours > 1 Day > 10 Days > 1 Month > Permanent.

Abusing the "!calladmin" command: Ban for 1 Hour > 1 Day > 1 Month > Permanent.

Hacking: Watch demos regarding the supposed hacker; if the alleged hacker isn't hacking: punish the accuser with silence or ban (depending on the severity of the accusation) for 1 Hour > 1 Day > 1 Month > Permanent. If the alleged hacker is, in fact, hacking: punish him with a permanent ban.

Offenses: If the offenses are against a user: Silence/Ban (depending on the severity of the offense) for 1 Hour > 5 Hours > 1 Day > 10 Days > 1 Month > Permanent.

Inappropriate sprays/Conscientious Objector image: Warn the user; if he continues using the inappropriate spray/CO image, kick, then ban for 1 Hour > 5 Hours > 10 Hours > 1 Day > 10 Days > 1 Month > Permanent.

Griefing and Glitching: Ban for 1 Hour > 5 Hours > 1 Day > 10 Days > 1 Week > 1 Month > Permanent.

Jailbreak punishments:

Ghosting
: Gag for 10 - 30 Minutes.

Talking over warden: Warn on the first occurrence, if the user persists, mute for 5 minutes - 1 hour.

Delaying: Warn; if player persists, smite.

Camping armory: Warn; if player persists, smite.

BLU specific punishments:

Team Killing: Teamban for 1 Hour > 5 Hours > 1 Day > 1 Week > 1 Month > Permanent.

Illegal FF: Teamban for 1 Hour > 5 Hours > 1 Day > 5 Days > 1 Week > 1 Month > Permanent.

AFK: Smite, kick if the player remains AFK.

Unwardeen: Teamban for 10 Minutes > 1 Hour > 5 Hours > 1 Day > 1 Week .

Random Freeday: Teamban for 30 Minutes > 1 Hour > 5 Hours > 1 Day.

Having no Mic: Permanent Teamban.

Freekill: Teamban for 1 Hour > 1 Day > 1 Week > 1 Month > Permanent.

Mass Freekill: 1 Week > 1 Month > Permanent.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I am relatively new to Blackwonder. The Prop Hunt LR has a bug: If BLUs shoot the map, air, basically anything that isn't a prop, he'll get hit anyways.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Immature Chatlogs (Someone else can pick out specifics)

Punishments could use adjustment but are acceptable enough for a fresh applicant.

Applicant is not on the discord server.

The Prop Hunt LR has a bug: If BLUs shoot the map, air, basically anything that isn't a prop, he'll get hit anyways.
That's an intended feature of prophunt.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Hello Kaiser, it's nice to see you're applying, i've played with you countless times, but sincerely, i don't see you as a mod material. You look a lot like the type of badmin who would ban/gag/mute a player for personal reasons/because you don't like him.

Your punishment scaling is terrible, sincerely.

Mass Freekill: 1 Week > 1 Month > Permanent.
1 Week what? A ban or a teamban?

You need to warn + slay, THEN, if player persists, ban.

How can you even scale it from 1 hour to 1 day? By the way, you should start with 1 day.

Hacking: Watch demos regarding the supposed hacker; if the alleged hacker isn't hacking: punish the accuser with silence or ban (depending on the severity of the accusation) for 1 Hour > 1 Day > 1 Month > Permanent. If the alleged hacker is, in fact, hacking: punish him with a permanent ban.
I won't even judge this one... *facepalms in background*

I won't analize your chatlog because Gibus is doing that so, i'm sorry bro, but that's a no-no from me. -support

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hello KaiserDev,

I'll just be quickly dropping my first impressions.

Spamming Voice Chat/Regular Chat: Mute/Gag for 30 Minutes > 1 Hour > 2 Hours > 5 Hours > 10 Hours > 1 Day > 5 Days > 10 Days > 1 Month > Permanent.

That punishment ladder seems a bit off to me, we don't do 10 days, and jumping from 10 days to a month is a bit of a stretch.

This one is more obvious, jumping from 1 day to a month is too much, try to make the ladder a bit more consistent.

Inappropriate sprays/Conscientious Objector image: Warn the user; if he continues using the inappropriate spray/CO image, kick, then ban for 1 Hour > 5 Hours > 10 Hours > 1 Day > 10 Days > 1 Month > Permanent.

We permanently sprayban if it's an inappropriate spray.

Ghosting: Gag for 10 - 30 Minutes.

So from the second offence you just keep gagging them for 30 minutes? what if they use voice chat instead?

Talking over warden: Warn on the first occurrence, if the user persists, mute for 5 minutes - 1 hour.

Same here. Punishment is incomplete. We also don't mute for 5 minutes.

Delaying: Warn; if player persists, smite.

So you just slay every time this rule is broken?

Team Killing: Teamban for 1 Hour > 5 Hours > 1 Day > 1 Week > 1 Month > Permanent.

The beginning is a little too lenient in my opinion.

Unwardeen: Teamban for 10 Minutes > 1 Hour > 5 Hours > 1 Day > 1 Week .
Random Freeday: Teamban for 30 Minutes > 1 Hour > 5 Hours > 1 Day.

these punishments seem a bit off to me.

In general, your punishments are a bit lacking and some are incomplete, some punishment times are not normal and the punishment ladder is inconsistent. please take a look at previous applications to get a general idea of how the punishment system works.

Here are your chatlogs:

Most of these terms were used recently, and according to Shadow mario, some of them were not used seriously, but I find that overuse is not good nonetheless.

In general, this was just a quick look at the chatlogs and the punishments, If I went into more detail, I could pick out more issues with your punishments.

Tl;dr: Your punishments are inconsistent, and your chatlogs are very dirty.
I'm afraid I don't think that you're staff material.
I will be giving a -Support, good luck.

Attachments

• 1558737024909.png
    1558737024909.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 259
  • 1558737077456.png
    1558737077456.png
    73.5 KB · Views: 232
  • 1558737150585.png
    1558737150585.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3276

A majority of your punishments you've listed are completely wrong, as you punish for 1 day then immediately after that 1 day is up you go to 10. Then jumping to 1 month after the 10 day punishment is just horrendous. You need to witness more about how our punishment system works. As for your chat logs, they are toxic beyond belief.

With this said, and what Gibus said above, I can not support you. -support

Pkay

-------
I truly don't see you as being fit for the job, maybe after a while if you serious improve your application, be more active, be more respectful/curse less and immerse yourself in the rules it could be possible for you but as of not I just don't see it happening. -support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom