What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Declined kaeyo's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaeyo

Username: kaeyo

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:693326436

Who has punished you?
console

Why were you punished?
duplicate account/ cheating on alt(STEAM_0:1:620874542)

i would give an explanation of what happend before the ban and why i was cheating, but sadly i dont remember what happend back then sience it was almost a year ago i think

Why should we revoke your punishment?
It has been a while sience i got banned here but, im starting to come back to tf2, so i thought i could try to get unbanned here so i can play with my friends on db again. I dont cheat anymore nor plan to in the future (i promise) even tho u have no reason to belive me, so we could go with your judgment of this situation sience im not really aware of y'alls judgment on cheaters appealing. All im asking is 1 more/last chance if it's possible. I understand if u dont revoke the ban/unban me .

PanYo

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
Hi there

I dont cheat anymore nor plan to in the future (i promise) even tho u have no reason to belive me, so we could go with your judgment of this situation sience im not really aware of y'alls judgment on cheaters appealing.
While we appreciate the feedback on not cheating anymore. I'm sorry but we do not unban cheaters. Have fun somewhere else in other community servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 15)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)