Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined JustFragger's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnFragger

User name: JustFragger

Name
JustFragger

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:198221615

Your DiscordID HyperAlly#2100

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on?
Everyday I play on MvM Server (UK server , LA server and normal MvM server )

Why would you like to become an admin?
I want become an admin because , everyday when I play on MvM server there"s a players who"s griefing game .
Yesterday pyro on server was airblasting robots , and after that he bugged robots in spawn area so he was griefing (destroying fun of other players) and there was no admin or moderator...

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
I play every day . At morning from 10AM to 13PM . And after that I play from 18 to 20 PM .

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
Because I only play MvM on blw.tf , If see something like harassment or glitching map (wave) or use bugs for your benefit , player will be kicked or banned (with reason) for 30 minutes -2 hours (will depend on what he caused)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Just I speak naturally Slovak and Czech , and I speak English very good like 8,5/10
That"s all
And I know some SourceMod commands like sm_map , sm_kick , sm_votekick

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Herro JustFragger,

I'll be quickly pointing out some things on your application.

I want become an admin because , everyday when I play on MvM server there"s a players who"s griefing game .
Yesterday pyro on server was airblasting robots , and after that he bugged robots in spawn area so he was griefing (destroying fun of other players) and there was no admin or moderator...
I'm not sure if you know what the difference between admin and moderator is. I recommend you don't go for admin as you only play on one type of server. Admins have permissions on all servers, whilst moderators have powers on selected servers.

Because I only play MvM on blw.tf , If see something like harassment or glitching map (wave) or use bugs for your benefit , player will be kicked or banned (with reason) for 30 minutes -2 hours (will depend on what he caused)
There are more rules that you have just listed. Please also add a punishment ladder, as punishment durations increase with repeated rulebreakings.

I believe you need to read this thread:

to get a general idea as to what we're expecting. Please improve on your application before I will give my review of it.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom