Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

just wanted to say this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedewind

Mildly Menacing
@MiyukiMouse
We don't know what exactly happend but you are claiming he got of bed and he said he didn't. You killed him for a reason he claims to be untrue.

That's true, he claims it's untrue

The reason why you killed him at that time is what matters. You claimed to have killed him for walking off the bed when he didn't. You can't just now come up with "Oh, well, this happend so I killed you for that then", when you didn't even know.
The thing is miyuki~~~ is that I never changed my reason for killing him. If you had payed attention I never stopped claiming that he walked off off his bed because he did. I just added another reason of why he was KOS lmao. I would have killed him for freelooking too.
+
It doesn't fucking matter if I change my reason, he shouldn't have slayed me since he was KOS xdxdxdxd

So thus this report is besides insultive towards the admin team just invalid.
giphy (1).gif

Closing and archiving this. Next time, get evidence and stick to what you say, changing your reasons just makes it look worse for you.
giphy (2).gif

How does "changing my reason" make it look worse for me, the fact is is that he was kos like he admitted, the report wasn't invalid at all...............

Edit: Note that evidence through someone else his/her perspective is not always valid
Dunno what u mean here but I got a demo and logs. The only thing I can't proof is that he walks away from his bed.

Ok, you got me there I did technically free looked. so I'll start by saying sorry for my mistake and sorry for smiting you
Ty, it's all fine. just wanted to make a point.

Last edited:

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
One word vs the other his word. Keep saying you are right but you have NO evidence.
The only evidence you had was where he turned around on a demo that wasn't yours because you didn't see it yourself at the time. Thus makes that not "a reason" to have killed him.
He only appoligised and admitted for turning around which he shouldn't as you didn't know untill, again, you saw it through a demo provided by someone else. He did NOT appoligize for walking of the bed as he claims he didn't do it.
To be honest, Russia shouldn't be appoligizing at all.

And don't say "he claims it to be untrue" but it's a lie. You claim it to be true and for all we know you are lying. Unlike Russia, you have a reputation and you know the story of "the boy who cried wolf"...

Also, note, saying something rude in Dutch doesn't make it less rude. So watch your language if you don't want to recieve a gag on the servers.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
The only thing I can't proof is that he walks away from his bed.
Forgive my intrusion on this topic, but isn't this the part of the story that requires proof for any of this to be meaningful? This is pretty much "I can't prove whether or not my kill was a freekill." is it not?

Last edited:

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
Forgive my intrusion on this topic, but isn't this the part of the story that requires proof for any of this to be meaningful? This is pretty much "I can't prove whether or not my kill was a freekill or not." is it not?
Yes. But apparently we have to take word of someone who is calling half the admin team incompetent. lol c:

Schedewind

Mildly Menacing
One word vs the other his word. Keep saying you are right but you have NO evidence.
The only evidence you had was where he turned around on a demo that wasn't yours because you didn't see it yourself at the time. Thus makes that not "a reason" to have killed him.
He only appoligised and admitted for turning around which he shouldn't as you didn't know untill, again, you saw it through a demo provided by someone else. He did NOT appoligize for walking of the bed as he claims he didn't do it.

And don't say "he claims it to be untrue" but it's a lie. You claim it to be true and for all we know you are lying. Unlike Russia, you have a reputation and you know the story of "the boy who cried wolf"...

Also, note, saying something rude in Dutch doesn't make it less rude. So watch your language if you don't want to recieve a gag on the servers.
He apologized for slaying me while i didn't freekill him.

"the demo that isn't mine" I don't think u understand. In this demo you can hear all the orders that were given and you can see almost everyone walk around on the whole map (using the drive option). The thing is is that the guy who gave me the demo was on the top floor of the cells so everyone on the bottom floor wasn't rendered for him (including Russia).

And don't say "he claims it to be untrue" but it's a lie.
Don't tell me how to phrase a sentence xd (it's the same)
Why not? He slayed me while i didn't freekill. He admitted that he freelooked while he should have been afk frozen.
He only appoligised and admitted for turning around which he shouldn't as you didn't know untill, again, you saw it through a demo provided by someone else.
I did see him turn around, I just didn't say it in the report because I thought that not being on a bed would be enough evidence. (i thought he would admit that he wasn't on the bed) so i didn't pay attention to the fact that "he turned around"
But it still doesn't matter. My kill was justified nonetheless. so it really doesn't matter what you say at this point.

giphy (3).gif

hh some more:

He didn't. He thought he had but I explained that comming with other reasons after watching a demo from another player his perspective because you haven't seen it so you adjust (or add) reasoning to why your action with be suddenly justified, is still invalid. He didn't see what Russia did, Russia did something valid and thus Russia did not abuse his powers.
I did see him turn around, even better, I saw him walk off off his bed. But let's ignore the bed part for a second. I still saw him turn around and run to "the corner of his bed". I was watching him at that very moment. what makes u think I didn't see him turn around... I only brought up the fact that he also turned around because i don't have "enough evidence" for the other part.

My kill was justified no matter what.

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

If you don't have proof, we can't know if it DID happened or DIDN'T...
Making a post for an invalid report, with still NO PROOF, won't make it valid...

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
He appoligized because he THOUGHT he made a misstake but he didn't. @Mother Russia ☭

Also, you said you saw him only turn around AFTER rewatching the demo. And now you start claiming you saw it before without the rewatching the demo too?

See, you keep changing your story. Good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom