1. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be active on the Forums to increase your chances of becoming an Admin!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join us on discord for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more! https://discord.gg/vnXQgED
    Dismiss Notice

just wanted to say this

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Schedewind, Jan 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schedewind

Schedewind Unremarkable

@MiyukiMouse@MiyukiMouse
    That's true, he claims it's untrue

The thing is miyuki~~~ is that I never changed my reason for killing him. If you had payed attention I never stopped claiming that he walked off off his bed because he did. I just added another reason of why he was KOS lmao. I would have killed him for freelooking too.
    +
    It doesn't fucking matter if I change my reason, he shouldn't have slayed me since he was KOS xdxdxdxd

giphy (1).gif

giphy (2).gif

How does "changing my reason" make it look worse for me, the fact is is that he was kos like he admitted, the report wasn't invalid at all...............

Dunno what u mean here but I got a demo and logs. The only thing I can't proof is that he walks away from his bed.

Ty, it's all fine. just wanted to make a point.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • What? What? x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ

ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ Notably Dangerous

I'll just follow this thread because this should be fun to read.

[​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. MiyukiMouse

MiyukiMouse Swiss Knife

One word vs the other his word. Keep saying you are right but you have NO evidence.
    The only evidence you had was where he turned around on a demo that wasn't yours because you didn't see it yourself at the time. Thus makes that not "a reason" to have killed him.
    He only appoligised and admitted for turning around which he shouldn't as you didn't know untill, again, you saw it through a demo provided by someone else. He did NOT appoligize for walking of the bed as he claims he didn't do it.
    To be honest, Russia shouldn't be appoligizing at all.

And don't say "he claims it to be untrue" but it's a lie. You claim it to be true and for all we know you are lying. Unlike Russia, you have a reputation and you know the story of "the boy who cried wolf"...

Also, note, saying something rude in Dutch doesn't make it less rude. So watch your language if you don't want to recieve a gag on the servers.

4. Grizzly

Grizzly Best Bear Staff Member

Forgive my intrusion on this topic, but isn't this the part of the story that requires proof for any of this to be meaningful? This is pretty much "I can't prove whether or not my kill was a freekill." is it not?

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. MiyukiMouse

MiyukiMouse Swiss Knife

Yes. But apparently we have to take word of someone who is calling half the admin team incompetent. lol c:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Schedewind

Schedewind Unremarkable

He apologized for slaying me while i didn't freekill him.

"the demo that isn't mine" I don't think u understand. In this demo you can hear all the orders that were given and you can see almost everyone walk around on the whole map (using the drive option). The thing is is that the guy who gave me the demo was on the top floor of the cells so everyone on the bottom floor wasn't rendered for him (including Russia).

Don't tell me how to phrase a sentence xd (it's the same)
    Why not? He slayed me while i didn't freekill. He admitted that he freelooked while he should have been afk frozen.
    I did see him turn around, I just didn't say it in the report because I thought that not being on a bed would be enough evidence. (i thought he would admit that he wasn't on the bed) so i didn't pay attention to the fact that "he turned around"
    But it still doesn't matter. My kill was justified nonetheless. so it really doesn't matter what you say at this point.

giphy (3).gif

hh some more:

I did see him turn around, even better, I saw him walk off off his bed. But let's ignore the bed part for a second. I still saw him turn around and run to "the corner of his bed". I was watching him at that very moment. what makes u think I didn't see him turn around... I only brought up the fact that he also turned around because i don't have "enough evidence" for the other part.

My kill was justified no matter what.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
  7. Kyde

Kyde Notably Dangerous

If you don't have proof, we can't know if it DID happened or DIDN'T...
    Making a post for an invalid report, with still NO PROOF, won't make it valid...

8. MiyukiMouse

MiyukiMouse Swiss Knife

He appoligized because he THOUGHT he made a misstake but he didn't. @Mother Russia ☭@Mother Russia ☭

Also, you said you saw him only turn around AFTER rewatching the demo. And now you start claiming you saw it before without the rewatching the demo too?

See, you keep changing your story. Good job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.