Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Just remove your jailbreak server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goob

It's always full of micspamming Polish children who don't know how the game works, and even worse, these kids are given crits. They give orders in no chat, despite the fact that there's no warden and they freekill to the high heavens, save for the one or two people they let live for whatever reason. There's no order in the prison and no admin to enforce the rules. There are guards cloaking, disguising, armory camping, and pretty much any other offense one can think of. Even on freedays as soon as the cells open, guards will open fire on all the prisoners. Either get some admins on this server or just remove it because it's more of a hassle than it is fun to play on.

goob

The issue is primarily with the untagged one (i.e. the one with no "TX" or "LA"), although those issues are still prevalent on the servers with state abbreviations as well, although there tends to be a smaller number of Polish kids on those servers.

repladux

Strange
I'm not an admin, but I don't think that's necessary. I think just enabling votekick and voteban will solve the problem most of the time.

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Same for me too, I'm normally on the Deathrun servers, however if you can catch evidence of these players misbehaving then post in the Reports section we'd be willing to review them.

If we are how ever, you can PM me on Steam if you wish to add me or if phil wants the same too, then do so, this way if any trouble makers do arise, we can be there on site on time.

goob

I don't think it'll be necessary. An admin came on the server today, but had no idea what he was doing. There were a good three or so freekillers on who massacred the entire red team and he did absolutely nothing about it. Name is.. Arcalium, I believe? He didn't respond to anything in chat and did nothing regarding the freekillers. I don't intend to ever play on a BlackWonder jailbreak server again. It's the worst experience I've ever had playing TF2, so I don't ever think I'll be returning here. Goodbye.

Arcalium

Majestic Tree
I don't think it'll be necessary. An admin came on the server today, but had no idea what he was doing. There were a good three or so freekillers on who massacred the entire red team and he did absolutely nothing about it. Name is.. Arcalium, I believe? He didn't respond to anything in chat and did nothing regarding the freekillers. I don't intend to ever play on a BlackWonder jailbreak server again. It's the worst experience I've ever had playing TF2, so I don't ever think I'll be returning here. Goodbye.
Yeah it was me, about "He didn't respond to anything in chat and did nothing regarding the freekillers" it depends on how you look at it regarding the chat, i did answer the questions that i was aware of at least but you might be referring to the demands, such as ban,mute,kick,spectate someone and many more, i did not answer those demands instead i looked into them without making it publicly known what i was about to do for an instance "spectate someone" and catch them in the act of free killing or anything else, also i'm guessing you left before everything was settled :).

Last edited:

Loldielol

Holy Buckets

I've said it already, and I'm going to say it again.. You see the button on the Friends list labeled "Add A Friend...", click that and add me... because we're not psychics we are a small community, albeit we have over 100 servers doesn't mean we can be every where on site at time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom