Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Just lost over 1 billion credits due to negative coins..

Hell Master

Was messing about with coinflip and trading when suddenly all of my coins turned into negative. I now have -1892232209 coins so I guess I will have to spend all my life before I'll start going into positives again. RIP my time and patience.

Edit (for legitimate proof):
Screenshot (185).png

Like what the actual [insert word] is this Blackwonder Staff. You took away my 200 coins and replaced it with this. :(

Last edited:

Hell Master

@Bigunit 1 key is less than 1 million credits. For me to pay this back I would need way over 900 keys (don't wanna do math but confident enough for this number :p) to repay this. I don't have this money as you can imagine.

Remember this is 1.8 billion credits we're talking about here.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

What exactly were you doing with coinflip and trading that made you go 1.8 billion credits into debt may I ask?

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
I'm pretty sure this only happens if you buy something (keys & refs) from the store, and right away proceed to coinflip the coins before they get taken away. If that's the case then that's your own fault.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom