Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Just Doggo's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Doggo

Strange
User name: Just Doggo

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198837352943/

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
bypassing permanent comm block, priors

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I feel like i should be unbanned cause i have moved on from my mistakes and will nevre talk (obiously cause im perma muted [still dont really know how was able to talk through it] )
and that its been 3 or more months since the ban - just doggo

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Other staff are welcome to express their input on the situation, but as far as I'm concerned, absolutely not. Firstly,
and that its been 3 or more months since the ban - just doggo
Its been 1 month. Second, you had a perma ban appeal accepted already from Jack (at which point you were told it would be your last opportunity to behave yourself), and finally, I placed the ban because not even one week after your first perma ban was lifted, you joined a server I was on and flaunted the fact that you were bypassing comms again. I'll attach the demo for the last point either tomorrow or the day after.
Jack gave you another chance and you repaid him by dropping it in the toilet. Good job, Butterfingers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201003-234212_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20201003-234212_Discord.jpg
    410.3 KB · Views: 141

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
The aforementioned demo. He talks multiple times throughout the demo (username is Just Zombo), notable ticks are 10500 when he turns on a zombie soundboard, 12500 when I warn him not to talk while muted, and 14500 when he uses it again. The warning was a courtesy honestly, we've been over this before.

Attachments

• baddoggo.dem
    7.3 MB · Views: 100
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom